Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Just work out bro"

chadguts

chadguts

5'8" is my best quality
20200312 164558

Frame and height are some of the most brutal traits to lack. You can't achieve a ripped and buff body, you can technically but you'll just look weird and out of place without the roper proportions tbh

Frame and height are some of the most brutal traits to lack. You can't achieve a ripped and buff body, you can technically but you'll just look weird and out of place without the roper proportions tbh
The height pill is brutal

LMAO, TOP KEK.

so true it’s like if Shrek would be a body builder

round face = death sentence even if you lift

Fuk in that case most gymcels already ascended :feelskek:
Just squatmaxx theory

I think frame is dependent on genetics. I'm really skinny (125 lbs, 5'7") with a small frame. I try gaining weight by constantly eating carbs, but I've only ever gained 5 lbs. It's so hard for me to gain weight. I just gave up.

Over for high metabolismcels

Lifting does help, though, in that when you start showing visible muscle people are a little afraid of you, at least. I've definitely been treated better since I got muscular. If shit ever does hit the fan/the boogaloo comes/whatever being physically fit will be a definite advantage, as well.

Lifting is retarded for incels.

Lifting is for dudes who can already get laid to improve the quality of chicks they can bang.

Just do some explosive squats bro

Simple as that, good

just ascend bro!

Your avi is the opposite of halo avis

sadly didn't work (out) ahaha

Man I only train so if a chad or normie decides to someday challenge me. Ill beat the fuck out of them