Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story “Just work on your hygiene, bro”

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
★★
Today I saw a white Stacy having a close conversation with a stinky Chaddam. He also looked like he just got out of bed, no concern as to what he put on.
Chad features, five o clock shadow, green eyes with dark skin, and well within the 6 ft range in height
I don’t know if they’re dating/fucking, but she seemed super comfortable with him, very close proximity, giggling and all.
foids supposedly have a better sense of smell than guys, so if he stank like shit to me, it must’ve been overpowering for her.

I’m self conscious as to how I smell and make sure I look reasonably presentable, but incels “don’t care about hygiene”

if you were not fucked by genetics, you don’t even need to try

Taking showers is the lowest in meme advice one can get

When Chad sweats its being manly, when an incel showers he is considered feminine. Women find ugly looks disgusting not hygiene lol at blue pillers.
Taking showers is the lowest in meme advice one can get

His personality must’ve been quite good

Your bones are your destiny and none of that pussy shit like showers is gonna fix them

He had a good haircut and could play guitar