Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Just work on ya lats and delts bruh"

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-
This is how a true natural Bodybuilder Looks like with average genetics after 8 years of training (now take into account that most guys here are super-framecels with fast metabolism who cant gain any weight)

His Body doesnt look bad, he has a nice chest, his delts are quite nice and defined, but you can clearly see that his muscles, especially his delts and lats didnt made his Frame significantly wider

Thats a misc myth, you CANNOT grow your Frame through delt and lat work, unless you're using roids like Dbol or Tren

But even if you're on roids your Frame wont Change drastically unless you have top 20% delt genetics which makes your delts Pop out horizontally, but even then it wont be a big improvement

John Grimek, before and after a few dozen pounds of muscle and a decade or so of consistent effort:(along with roids)

He Looks bigger, but his bideltoid Maybe increased 1-2cm, thats it

Delt and lat work will NOT increase your Frame, at least not drastically

If you're an framecel then you will be Always a framecel, no matter how many grams of tren you blast weekly

this is why i won't go much further than making my body look fit and low bodyfat

Maybe I’ll work out my genetics to achieve the perfect gymcel body :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

what incels think a 'natural' guy who trains for strength looks like

versus what is actually natural

giphy.gif

basically gymcels think they they can look like jeff seid while natty

but even with roids they still look like shit