Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel "Just work hard bro"

P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-

Me RN:

If you look good, you feel good. If you feel good, you do good.

I want to die.

Just work hard bro.. some old hag with a cock caroused cunt will surely give you the golden opportunity to betabuxx her and you should be grateful to her.. :soy: :soy: :soy:

Even when I enjoy working on the material in college and learning, the constant darkness of permanent rejection is like a storm in my mind

The U.C.L.A love research findings are very brutal and depressing.

even having hope of getting loli oneitis fires me the fuck up when normally I just ldar

Just work hard bro.. some old hag with a cock caroused cunt will surely give you the golden opportunity to betabuxx her and you should be grateful to her.. :soy: :soy: :soy:

Gotta pay for her kids as well bro

Probably the best thing ever written on the particular topic.
yet it is wrong 90% of the time. most people are environmentally subhuman, not genetically

"Just hypebeast max and follow my bluepill trash advice bro!" :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

I cant read that many words at once

@Dregster666 thoughts?
Fuck that retarded faggot. My hate for him can't be described.

I could ask out the entire 4 billion female population, maxx on every possible thing and he'd still find something to complain about. He'd still give false hope bluepill trash advice. Then he'd cherrypick ugly blacks that get laid and say I'm a failure.

Fucking worst poster on the forum. Hope him and his entire family dies. Hope him and their graves get vandalized, shit on, and pissed on.

Faggot doesn't give a shit about anyone he gives "advice" to. He doesn't give a shit about helping anyone. He just wants to infect people with bluepill trash and feed his pathetic ego.

Edit: changed "home" typo to "hope"

Last edited:

I could ask out the entire 4 billion female population, maxx on every possible thing and he'd still find something to complain about. He'd still give false hope bluepill trash advice.

Fucking worst poster on the forum. Hope him and his entire family dies. Home him and their graves get vandalized, shit on, and pissed on.

Faggot doesn't give a shit about anyone he gives "advice" to. He doesn't give a shit about helping anyone. He just wants to infect people with bluepill trash and feed his pathetic ego.
I swear to god if you ever did ascend you'd have a damn stroke.

@Dregster666 thoughts?

I could ask out the entire 4 billion female population, maxx on every possible thing and he'd still find something to complain about. He'd still give false hope bluepill trash advice. Then he'd cherrypick ugly blacks that get laid and say I'm a failure.

Fucking worst poster on the forum. Hope him and his entire family dies. Home him and their graves get vandalized, shit on, and pissed on.

Source

Never had a thread made me want to rope this much :cryfeels:

I ....we, have missed on so many things.

I have never felt alive. I'm convinced you need to be romantically and/or sexually successful to feel alive.
Do you have the link of the article?

people who say 'just work hard bro' are just as delusional as people who say 'don't improve'. obviously the dating game is unfair but no point in just not doing anything to make our situation better imo

I have never felt alive. I'm convinced you need to be romantically and/or sexually successful to feel alive.
Do you have the link of the article?
No link.

I guess if you google UCLA research study on love, or something along those lines, you might be able to find it.

No link.

I guess if you google UCLA research study on love, or something along those lines, you might be able to find it.
I'll look for it later, i def need to have that source

Also this reminds of this bit at 12:58

Brutal tbh. Even though we know women are bad our biology says otherwise

1584550605370-png.219435
This is brutal as fuck and 100% based

Brutal tbh. Even though we know women are bad our biology says otherwise
Millions of years of evolution will always overpower whatever rational thinking a man can have.

I've tried really fucking hard for years to go the redpill/mgtow way of "i don't even care about women bro, i just live my life and find other things to make me happy" but i still feel empty because im a lonely pile of shit. It's in our dna to seek out women
1584550605370-png.219435
This is brutal as fuck and 100% based
It was posted on /fit/ and it makes them screech everytime it's reposted. They always cope and give bullshit excuses or advice in response to this

It was posted on /fit/ and it makes them screech everytime it's reposted. They always cope and give bullshit excuses or advice in response to this
hahahaha exactly what I would expect from copers like that.

hahahaha exactly what I would expect from copers like that.
These people are either delusional or just straight up dishonest. Whenever you try to point out that face + height are what make people attractive and not muscles they'll just accuse you of being a fatass or a tranny jew. Or they'll try to argue that muscles trump everything, just lift and your sorrows go away.

The worst posters are the fatass volcels who always had a good face + height, then they lost weight, put on some muscle, got pussy and they think everyone can experience the same shit. They really think anyone who didn't experience that is either lying or just didn't work hard enough.

The worst posters are the fatass volcels who always had a good face + height, then they lost weight, put on some muscle, got pussy and they think everyone can experience the same shit. They really think anyone who didn't experience that is either lying or just didn't work hard enough.
That's 99% of what gymaxxing is. I would say it's not even worth it you should just leanmaxx. Gym comes with increased risks of balding which can destroy you as well.

Losers gonna lose no matter what. Imagine how smooth-brained you'd have to be to believe genetic dead-ends can be winners?

I'm 6 months away from being a 30 khhv. I am now pursuing a "calling" of becoming an evil genius.

On a serious note, getting recognized and ultimately "chosen" by a female of your own relative age and status and having an intimate relationship with her is a NECESSARY psychological developmental milestone that a young man needs to achieve, in order so that he could progress into next stage of development, which would be adulthood.This important event of being "recognized" and "chosen" is suppose to take place at around the ages of 15-17, the longer this event is postponed from ones life, the more violent the clash will be between the maturing body and the stunted psyche. The "stunted psychological growth" and the "ever maturing physical body" will always be at odds with one another. The "contradiction" between the "psyche for which the time has stopped" and for the "body for whom the continuous passage of time has never ceased", will manifest itself in various types of complexes, disorders in the life of the individual.

If you miss this marker, you will be frozen in time and unable to move on the the next stage of psychological development. Even if you have a "successful" career, a house, a car, hobbies("all" of the things you "need" to be a well adjusted adult) you will still "be" and feel like that 15-17 young man. Something will be missing, and that something will slowly seep and permeate into all layers of your life, ultimately consuming and overtaking all of your thoughts and actions. Your whole life will feel fake, pointless, empty and ultimately robbed of any meaning. All of your actions will feel like you are acting , or rehearsing for a play, rather than living your actual life.

---

I use to think it was kind of juvenile or "crude" when in my earlier years I use to overhear other young guys talk about getting laid and having their friends comment something along the lines, " You are the man now."

Affirming the notion that getting laid is what makes you a man, or is what's needed to transition into manhood. It's not the getting laid part entirely, its the act of being "recognized" and "accepted" by a member of the opposite sex what's important. The genuine recognition and acceptance(by acceptance I mean being granted access to a woman's body by her and being given the ability to participate in the act of procreation with her) is the catalyst needed to trigger the psychological development, the departure from boyhood into manhood. If that bridge is never crossed, you will not move on.

Last edited:
I'm 6 months away from being a 30 khhv. I am now pursuing a "calling" of becoming an evil genius.

On a serious note, getting recognized and ultimately "chosen" by a female of your own relative age and status and having an intimate relationship with her is a NECESSARY psychological developmental milestone that a young man needs to achieve, in order so that he could progress into next stage of development, which would be adulthood.This important event of being "recognized" and "chosen" is suppose to take place at around the ages of 15-17, the longer this event is postponed from ones life, the more violent the clash will be between the maturing body and the stunted psyche. The "stunted psychological growth" and the "ever maturing physical body" will always be at odds with one another. The "contradiction" between the "psyche for which the time has stopped" and for the "body for whom the continuous passage of time has never ceased", will manifest itself in various types of complexes, disorders in the life of the individual.

If you miss this marker, you will be frozen in time and unable to move on the the next stage of psychological development. Even if you have a "successful" career, a house, a car, hobbies("all" of the things you "need" to be a well adjusted adult) you will still "be" and feel like that 15-17 young man. Something will be missing, and that something will slowly seep and permeate into all layers of your life, ultimately consuming and overtaking all of your thoughts and actions. Your whole life will feel fake, pointless, empty and ultimately robbed of any meaning. All of your actions will feel like you are acting , or rehearsing for a play, rather than living your actual life.

---

I use to think it was kind of juvenile or "crude" when in my earlier years I use to overhear other young guys talk about getting laid and having their friends comment something along the lines, " You are the man now."

Affirming the notion that getting laid is what makes you a man, or is what's needed to transition into manhood. It's not the getting laid part entirely, its the act of being "recognized" and "accepted" by a member of the opposite sex what's important. The genuine recognition and acceptance(by acceptance I mean being granted access to a woman's body by her and being given the ability to participate in the act of procreation with her) is the catalyst needed to trigger the psychological development, the departure from boyhood into manhood. If that bridge is never crossed, you will not move on.
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Genetics are everything

It's almost like being ugly and worthless because of your face makes you feel shitty all the time and want to die?

so fucking true. sex is EVERYTHING. not just the act but all the natural steps leading up to a normal loving mutual sexual relationship.

Simple as that bro! :feelscry:

---

I legit cannot comprehend the fact that i'm an adult. I'm not being hyperbolic, I often forget I'm in mid 20s. It's so fucking unreal, my mind truly cannot accept the fact I'm not 14 anymore.