Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Just work hard bro

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Most famous rich people who were exceedingly good at what they did achieved that with almost no effort

Like iverson, imagine being famous for shit talking practices and being known for missing alot of them and still averaging out about 40 minutes of playtime per game anyway

Imagine being one of the least hard working people and then you are still recognized as the best at what you do and then even have industry plant kikes making their whiny songs about how epic and cool you are and how they wish they were you

Allen Iverson

Endless examples. Hard work is a huge scam that never pays off

All hard work will be pointless without the right genetics

Allen Iverson is a stupid nigger who went to Georgetown despite being completely unqualified.

Any wageslave can tell you that hard work only leads to more work without compensation.

But as the meme says: if you work hard, don't take time off, never turn down OT and all the other work bullshit your boss will be able to afford that second car.

Genetics = life

I have a six pack and worked like a slave for years, every year of my life gets worse :feelshaha:

It's like those religious prevailing beliefs of the 16th century. The reality is that we are nothiing but slaves in this political-economic system.

Last edited:
Any wageslave can tell you that hard work only leads to more work without compensation.

But as the meme says: if you work hard, don't take time off, never turn down OT and all the other work bullshit your boss will be able to afford that second car.
Some days I really wish I could murder my boss in Minecraft

All my jobs people would miss their shifts and they'd ask me to extend my own right as I'm about to leave and cover theirs. Then they would go home after while I stayed for another three hours

Then theyd tell me how much of a bad worker I am the next day

Last edited:
Some days I really wish I could murder my boss in Minecraft

All my jobs people would miss their shifts and they'd ask me to extend my own right as I'm about to leave and cover theirs. Then they would go home after while I stayed for another three hours

Then theyd tell me how much of a bad worker I am the next day
Just tell them to go to hell when they ask you, or just don't cover their shift. Confidentially, as an incel most everyone hates you on some base level or ignores your existence entirely, so it really wouldn't do much to your position to just go home whenever you want to pewpew.

Just tell them to go to hell when they ask you, or just don't cover their shift. Confidentially, as an incel most everyone hates you on some base level or ignores your existence entirely, so it really wouldn't do much to your position to just go home whenever you want to pewpew.
Based signature video tbh.
Modern Germany cut out the "Deutschland uber alles" part because "Too nazi-like!" despite it just being a nationalistic song.
Quite sad.

Like iverson, imagine being famous for shit talking practices and being known for missing alot of them and still averaging out about 40 minutes of playtime per game anyway

Imagine being one of the least hard working people and then you are still recognized as the best at what you do and then even have industry plant kikes making their whiny songs about how epic and cool you are and how they wish they were you
Brilliant elucidation.

People were not born to do xxx

YES THEY FUCKING WERE. BASKETBALL IS A PRIME EXAMPLE OF THAT

Allen Iverson is a stupid nigger who went to Georgetown despite being completely unqualified.
Absolutely

I don't do that anymore. I used to when I was younger and wanted people to like me. I now know how pointless and retarded that was

There are lots of other examples; Messi, Anthony Joshua, I could go on. These ppl are genetically talented at what they do and no matter how much you train be it 1 million yrs or 30 minutes they still will be better than you cuz u weren't given the right genetics.
All hard work will be pointless without the right genetics
this

Based signature video tbh.
Modern Germany cut out the "Deutschland uber alles" part because "Too nazi-like!" despite it just being a nationalistic song.
Quite sad.
Yeah, the lines we're blurred between Nationalism and Fascism way too much. Globalism is a sort of cancer that destroys culture. I think it's a wonderful song, and I hope one day I can move to Germany (I'm already fluent in the language), and participate in their culture.

Do note, however, that I will be getting my driver's license pewpew.

There are lots of other examples; Messi, Anthony Joshua, I could go on. These ppl are genetically talented at what they do and no matter how much you train be it 1 million yrs or 30 minutes they still will be better than you cuz u weren't given the right genetics.

this
Joshua is a bum who just has good genes that respond well to roids. He has a career based off fighting bums

He's dodging fury and wilder like the plague because either one would expose him, even wilder would destroy him

But yeah, he's still 6'6 with great genes for muscles and cardio so it still applies

Whack your boss game

and I hope one day I can move to Germany (I'm already fluent in the language)
Nice.
I know Dutch so I can kind of understand German.
Vote for AfD. Jfl.

Nice.
I know Dutch so I can kind of understand German.
Vote for AfD. Jfl.
I don't know, far-right politics hasn't always been to kind in regards to immigration. Or at least in the burger empire.

I mean, Germans, in general, don't really like Burgers in the first place. So I might have to adapt an RP English accent because all people outside of the UK seem to have some sort of fetish for posh cunt English. Right @PPEcel?

Also, by any chance do you live/have you lived in the Netherlands? If you have, how is/was it pewpew?

Also, by any chance do you live/have you lived in the Netherlands? If you have, how is/was it pewpew?
Yes I currently live in the Netherlands. It’s an OK place. Economically it’s great, although high taxes. Socially it’s hell for an incel but I don’t have anywhere else to go so.

Yes I currently live in the Netherlands. It’s an OK place. Economically it’s great, although high taxes. Socially it’s hell for an incel but I don’t have anywhere else to go so.
Must be fun getting mogged 24/7

Wrong. Study hard at school, and have a better job in the future

Dutch people are typically polyglots, as an American, it's almost impossible to learn more than two languages here because almost everybody here speaks one or fewer languages. There's nobody to practice with, and the ones I would be able to practice with won't practice with me because I'm an incel.

I know how you feel, getting mogged 24/7 by GigaChad is basically American culture at this point. It'll be no different in Europe socially, but at least I'll be able to have access to health insurance and a decent public transport system pewpew.

Hard work never pays off.

This

Most famous rich people who were exceedingly good at what they did achieved that with almost no effort

View attachment 212222

Endless examples. Hard work is a huge scam that never pays off
Bullshit. It’s ofcourse a mixture of talent, opportunities and hard work. There is no excuse of leaving out hard work.

For the person working, it definitely pays off for the owner they work for lol

You're right. It also pays off for Chad.

When Chad works hard, he gets praised and promoted.

When incels work hard, we get more work piled onto our desks.

I mean, Germans, in general, don't really like Burgers in the first place. So I might have to adapt an RP English accent because all people outside of the UK seem to have some sort of fetish for posh cunt English. Right @PPEcel?

No.

298924b9a77560ae31bece97cf0e54a6

just be a docile, obedient worker bee until you drop dead, bro!

I mean, if we're counting football stans then pretty much every European country could be seen as the bottom picture right pewpew?
maybe not Norway