Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just witnessed this

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Was in line to order food at a casual chain restaurant. The guy in front of my is a literal 1 or 2 max. I completely mog this guy as a 3-4. The cashier is a qt 8/10 foid. The subhuman then tells her “I like your eyes”.

Omfg what is he trying to accomplish batting so far out of his range. Does he think with one compliment she will just jump on his dick lol. Not trying to shit on the guy but come on dude. He would get shot down be his looksmatch most likely.

Guess he’s still bluepilled.

I wish I was so deluded.

I thought the blackpill has spread more than that. Guess people are still bluepilled. Surprised they haven't learned the way the world works yet.
I wish I was so deluded.
Im glad I'm blackpilled.

What did the Stacey cashier say back to him?

Print incels.co business cards and hand them around to people like him.

What a fucking cuck, hands out free validation to a foid that would treat him like total scum, hate guys that do shit like that... he will be rotting tonight while she gets pounded by chad

What did the Stacey cashier say back to him?
I didn’t notice tbh I was so shocked. But the woman between me and the incel continued the conversation with Stacy. I believe I heard the Stacy mention her mom, and said something like she gets her eyes from her mom. Something like that.
What a fucking cuck, hands out free validation to a foid that would treat him like total scum, hate guys that do shit like that... he will be rotting tonight while she gets pounded by chad
I know. She’s very cute, probably rejects 7s on a daily basis.

Low inhib bluepilled subhuman

Later on at the restaurant this happened:

Chad and his 2 ethnic friends come in. While they are in line I look at the cashier and it’s a dude now. The foid is helping prepare food, darn I wanted to see her interaction and non-verbals with Chad. Maybe next time.

When the incel finishes eating he walks past me to go to the restroom. On his way back walking past me toward the exit I notice him looking at Stacy. His face is turned away from me so I can’t see if he’s just checking her out or if he is trying to make eye contact or look for ioi (iod).