Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Just Witnessed an Old Roastie Lusting for Her Cousin on Instagram

monkeyman

monkeyman

Recruit
★★★
I was browsing the instagrams of some older high status men I personally know, trying to find inspiration to ascend, when I came across this high school athlete with a killer jaw line and well defined cheekbones, a full head of long, healthy hair and racially ambiguous. I see this old black roastie, who looks to be about 30, posting heart eyes emojis under several of his posts. As I browse the scant pictures on his page I see that she referred to him as cousin on two separate occasions:feelsrope:

The old roast is publicly lusting for her own cousin. She's preying on her own flesh and blood with no reservations or shame. She knows that other roasties won't judge her for it because they'd do the same thing if they had a much younger cousin as attractive as him. And if she bangs him, even the foids in her family will forgive her because, well, who could resist that jawline(hehe)?

It reminded me that no amount of status can evoke these kinds of feelings in foids, let alone make them comfortable enough to openly express their sexuality. There are no fears and no social taboos surrounding sex with Chads. It's suifuel knowing that old hoes only use age as an excuse to reject ugly men and only have reservations about incest with ugly relatives.

JFL @ the thirst of post-wall roasties

" teehee im an independentz wymen and i shud be allowed to sex anyone i feel like mmkay, even if dey are family, dont judge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

If a guy her age lusted over a 20 year old, he’d be considered a creep and perv. Women can get away with anything while men who assert their sexuality (merely talk about women they’re attracted to) but aren’t desirable get shamed for it.

Back in my militarycel days, I had this married comrade who found out his wife was cheating on him during our overseas tour. She was fucking her cousin. That man ended up killing himself 3 days before we came home. Females are the root of all evil. No sympathy from her either. She immediately married another military Chad.