Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just when I was about to sleep MY NEIGHBORS DECIDED TO FUCK

U

uninstall

Banned
-
fucking lol @ incel life

I was just going to bed 1a.m. after a good session of shit posting

and out of nowhere

my neighbors started to fuck

the bitch was screaming so loud

every scream was like a tear in my eyes

at least it wasn't that long

holy fuck at the irony

LIFE IS shit tbh

Hearing other people fuck is potent suicidefu and ragefuel

You have the incel curse sorry bro

Ero2jj_K.gif

I know that feel.

In my university i had a roommate who would bring home girls every weekend and he would tell therm to stay quiet and hush up but they loved screaming and being loud.
He would apologize to me in the morning because he is a good guy and we would laugh about it, but inside I just felt like crying.

"every scream was like a tear in my eyes" is exactly how i felt. Idk what i did to deserve that punishment. That shit is imprinted in my memory

Reddit_is_for_cucks said:
I know that feel.

In my university i had a roommate who would bring home girls every weekend and he would tell therm to stay quiet and hush up but they loved screaming and being loud.
He would apologize to me in the morning because he is a good guy and we would laugh about it, but inside I just felt like crying.

"every scream was like a tear in my eyes" is exactly how i felt. Idk what i did to deserve that punishment. That shit is imprinted in my memory

fuck. I'm surprised u haven't roped yet

call the cops

Maybe you should play ultra loud music at 3 a.m as a way of saying thanks

lol @ not going bed at 3 am like a true subhuman

Reddit_is_for_cucks said:
I know that feel.

I would have fapped furiously.