Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Just went to university classes for 2 weeks

theundeadburg

theundeadburg

slarkcel
Going to classes is atomic suicidefuel. All the girls are beautiful as fuck and not a single one of them gives me any attention. They must think I am a ghost or something.
How do you guys continue youe education in this extremely sad depressive state?

just keep moving forward. only one more year.

How do you guys continue youe education in this extremely sad depressive state?
Richcel > Poorcel

Good looks is #1 for having a good life, but money is a close #2.

You're going there to learn, not for some worthless whores.

I was bluepilled during most of my college years (many, many years ago) so i coped by thinking that if i orbited and simped for some foid good enough, i would get a gf.
But the pain was the same. College years are the most painful for incels. You live surrounded by blackpills. Chads get every single girl with no effort, normies get ignored cope by simping, and incels get mocked and humiliated on a daily basis, and copes depend on the level of blackpilledness (lol)
Good luck.

Do male only major like compsci, 80-90% men

My major is like %55 women, it's horrible.
Maybe swap out def are, your gonna have work with 55% female in your future job possibly for decades. Do you really want to work with mostly females who you will never get to fuck? :feelsthink:

Maybe swap out def are, your gonna have work with 55% female in your future job possibly for decades. Do you really want to work with mostly females who you will never get to fuck? :feelsthink:
Can't do that, I'm stuck with roasties forever.:fuk:

You're going there to learn, not for some worthless whores.
Yep.
If they ignore you, you do the same. In my university time i only talked when necessary. When you realize how shit people are, you know that being a ghost is a blessing.

Yep.
If they ignore you, you do the same. In my university time i only talked when necessary. When you realize how shit people are, you know that being a ghost is a blessing.
Yeah I am going to ignore them too.