Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story just went to the mall

Cobalt1257

Cobalt1257

Ready or not, I'm the illegitimate son of God!
-
yeah i had to go today because i needed to get some dress shoes. i have to mentally prepare myself for these kinds of things and after i did, i felt confident enough to go in there. well my confidence was immediately destroyed by seeing all of these couples and shit, not to mention even the ugliest guys were mogging me by a lot. also there were a ton of pajeets which just made me depressed (they're slowly taking over the US it seems). but the worst part was when i had to go meet my sister at one of the clothing stores to help her with this coupon app or something. i swear every foid in that shop was at LEAST 7/10 and i could tell they all despised me even though my eyes were facing the floor. it was also hot and stuffy as hell and that made me even more nervous. my sister who's an asshole started calling me a creep and shit even though i hadn't stared at anyones tiddies or butts. eventually we got done and while we were driving back home she didn't say a thing to me. i can't even buy some fucking shoes without wanting to rope anymore :fuk:

-
Hey why did she call you a creep?- I missed something
-
because i was nervous or some shit, idk. she probably thought i had a boner or something.

I feel your pain, Brocel.

Every time I leave my house I get height-mogged non-stop, I get face-mogged non-stop, and I get race-mogged non-stop.

Toilets look at me like I'm a walking turd. I just hate going outside. :feelswhat::blackpill:

Major fakecel trait

How are sistercels Fakecels? That makes 0 sense. Are mothercels Fakecels too? Can you now only be a realcel if you were raised by a single father?!

because i was nervous or some shit, idk. she probably thought i had a boner or something.
-
Ah, yea you gotta walk in there struttin' like Kayne West, you gotta own da place

Covid5 hotspot

What shoes do brocels like? I got some doc martens recently.:feelzez:

i went there a few times as a teenager with my loser incel friend. lesson learned