Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Just went to omegle and some white Jbs told me that im ugly

Allblueeeee

Allblueeeee

Knajjd is life <3-Knajjd Fanclub Leader-Midfacecel
:(
+ they made an "ewwww expression". Damn :(

At least I am harneded from all the bullies on lookism and discord. I have been bullied all my life irl as well as online.

Only the ugly can be incel.
I want to kill some larpers here(in Counter Strike) that are crying all day on this forum because they are not chad

Trust me, many truecels like me would like to swap with you.

Why would you do that to yourself? You already knew what would happen

Why would you do that to yourself? You already knew what would happen
tbh, when i went on omegle i wore a hoodie, sunglasses, and white shirt wrapped around my face

you sure u dont need to work on that personality thing?

tbh, when i went on omegle i wore a hoodie, sunglasses, and white shirt wrapped around my face

I don't use omegle anyway. It's 99% horny dudes who ask "asl?" because they want to jerk off to cybersex with some female they don't even know. And the females you meet on there are usually dudes with an autogynephilia fetish

It's 99% horny dudes who ask "asl?" because they want to jerk off to cybersex with some female they don't even know. And the females you meet on there are usually dudes with an autogynephilia fetish
true, i only managed to talk to one dude for about 10 minutes

Try it again.

This time, stand up, pull your pants down, turn around, bend over, and fixate the camera squarely on your ass hole.

You can't use omegle as an incel.

Never been on omegle before

Giga brutal. In the end moments like these matter 100x more than any PSL rating by some bone measurements ever.

Going to omegle was your first fucking mistake.

Maybe it was your personality

I just needed a little reality check after all the bluepill shit my relatives told me.
Sometimes you just need to self administer some black pills when the .co posts won’t do it.

Never used omegle.

For getting it right: Was it "only" a "ewww" expression on her face or does she even text/emoji that expression?

For getting it right: Was it "only" a "ewww" expression on her face or does she even text/emoji that expression?

Videochat.
I think many people here don't even know what omegle is tbh (including you + @Personalityinkwell )
For your information: omegle is primarly known for videochatting and not textchatting.

ome.tv <<<<

Videochat.
I think many people here don't even know what omegle is tbh (including you + @Personalityinkwell )
For your information: omegle is primarly known for videochatting and not textchatting.

ome.tv <<<<

I know what it is I just have never used the video chat part because its just a bunch of fappers

holy fuck is that shit still around?

holy fuck is that shit still around?

yes, on weekends there are more than 200k live people and many girls
just type this:
ome.tv (dont click on the link as it wont work, you have to type it in the url)
this site is new, the old omegle.com is dead
I know what it is I just have never used the video chat part because its just a bunch of fappers
fair enough

I was called ugly on there as well. 11 years later, I still remember it. :feelsbadman:

:(
+ they made an "ewwww expression". Damn :(

At least I am harneded from all the bullies on lookism and discord. I have been bullied all my life irl as well as online.

Only the ugly can be incel.
I want to kill some larpers here(in Counter Strike) that are crying all day on this forum because they are not chad

Trust me, many truecels like me would like to swap with you.
Swap with me and u will still be incel and with very bad profesional prospects but you get to be able to fraudmax and look normie in photos (only there).

When was the last time you had a shower and a haircut?

There was a time on omegle i convinced some dude that was jacking it to stop and we ended up talking for like 1 hour

Over for Ugly man

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back