Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just went to gym, saw a girl wearing a short skirt

Martes

Martes

Dedicated cake eater
-
She wore a skirt, a short black skirt…to a gym

Dude…foids really ask for this, can’t really blame creeps for doing something bad to them

What the fuck

i saw this exact same thing at my gym . eastern european with her boyfriend , wearing a tiny short skirt to the gym . fml

soon foids will straight up go naked to the gym

avoid gyms fag, they're literally Chad & Stacy-only meccas, you're either a redpilled cuck or a masochist

Creep is word used for the ugly man

Dude…foids really ask for this, can’t really blame creeps for doing something bad to them

What the fuck
She's an attention seeking slut looking for validation from males. This is one of the clear indications that you're within the proximity of a skunk-pussy cum dumpster.

They want attention just ignore them that’s what I always do

Yoga pants and "gym attire" more generally = rapefuel

Take a creepshot

She's an attention seeking slut looking for validation from males. This is one of the clear indications that you're within the proximity of a skunk-pussy cum dumpster.

And not a single creepshot good going man

avoid gyms fag, they're literally Chad & Stacy-only meccas, you're either a redpilled cuck or a masochist
I see no reason not to just buy a home gym yeah they are expensive but long term pay for themselves even on the more costly set ups. (Assuming you aren't renting I suppose or can at the very least set it up in a family member's basement or garage that's not too far away)

What the fuck
Attention seeking whores, the way its always been...