Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious just went to a therapist and told her about what I do for fun

C

catfishman23

Banned
-
I was like yea I like to catfish females I do it cause its fun. I also told her that I post on here aswell.

She didnt say much.

You should find her social media and catfish her lmao

>paying for therapy

literally a waste of money.

TheRapists... Don't pay them.

When will you incels learn that theRAPY doesnt work

"her" what's the point?

Pics or didnt happen

not surprised with your titanic level inhibition. Just don't give too much info.

My university has free therapy but I doubt it would do any good for me. If I start saying how lonely I am and how there is no female for me I could just get thrown out of uni for being a misogynist or something. Besides just talking about my problems won't help me solve them. You can't just treat a disease you need to cure it, therapy can be a treatment at best.

I was like yea I like to catfish females I do it cause its fun. I also told her that I post on here aswell.

She didnt say much.
"Hmm... ok anon. Now give me my shekels."

but what did she say though, was it just awakward silence into the topic changed?
well she was asking stuff, I was only going for my medications. Basically said I wasn't depressed as much.

then I told her about I play chess and decided to speak up about catfishing females and posting on here.

I wanted to say, that I get called a legend and a hero and im pretty famous within the community.

at 1st she was like what? then I explained to her what it is.

Catfish that bish

She didnt say much.

So is therapy legit helping you? Is it worth it? You recommend it?

What made you go see a shrink anyway, let alone pay for one?
well she was asking stuff, I was only going for my medications. Basically said I wasn't depressed as much.

then I told her about I play chess and decided to speak up about catfishing females and posting on here.

I wanted to say, that I get called a legend and a hero and im pretty famous within the community.

at 1st she was like what? then I explained to her what it is.

Not being depressed doesn't mean you're no longer blackpilled. Doesn't mean you've ascended.

The reason you're not as depressed is because you found some motivation in this catfish pursuit of yours. People know you, some respect you and your legend is growing in this niche community.

So instead of your meds, shoot another vid like right now asap to keep your depression stabilized down to zero ;)

Last edited:
try osrs; now available on mobile

So is therapy legit helping you? Is it worth it? You recommend it?

What made you go see a shrink anyway, let alone pay for one?

Not being depressed doesn't mean you're no longer blackpilled. Doesn't mean you've ascended.

The reason you're not as depressed is because you found some motivation in this catfish pursuit of yours. People know you, some respect you and your legend is growing in this niche community.

So instead of your meds, shoot another vid like right now asap to keep your depression stabilized down to zero ;)

Noooo trust me, catfishing has literally made me took out my anger and frustration.

Also blackpill helped me figure out who I was as a person.

I mean ive become more open minded and shit.

Noooo trust me, catfishing has literally made me took out my anger and frustration.

Also blackpill helped me figure out who I was as a person.

I mean ive become more open minded and shit.

Is the therapist a roastie?

Catfish her next time

My therapist originally said that posting on male virgin boards was just fine and she was glad I had a community...

Until she read my posts and felt pure terror.

My therapist originally said that posting on male virgin boards was just fine and she was glad I had a community...

Until she read my posts and felt pure terror.
"Until she read my posts and felt pure terror" what?

Careful, the slightest hint and she'd involuntarily send you to a psych ward. No empathy for people like us.

I saw a female psychologist too but stopped doing that shit. She didn't say much about my inceldom either, they can't. They don't know what it's like.

Therapy is a fucking joke, I wouldn't go waste my time to see one much less a foid therapist, they are the last people on earth that would understand. What do you hope to gain by doing this?

should have spent on an onahole or a pony

Therapy is a fucking joke, I wouldn't go waste my time to see one much less a foid therapist, they are the last people on earth that would understand. What do you hope to gain by doing this?

catfish that h0e
catfish that h0e

Last edited:
Saying you come on here is real ballsy IRL i never speak of what I read or post on the fourms. I don't speak of what I see here nor on truecels I'm the last person you'd expect I'd not reveal this to my best friend let alone talking to a therapist or teacher be careful because its going to change real fast after the next killing spree that's incel motivated.

Most therapists are feminists and roasties, JFL at wasting your money and resources in order to get bluepilled advise of a roastie JFL!!

lol @ paying a roast beef to tell her your catfish roasties and post here.

i hope you have money to burn

Most therapists are feminists and roasties, JFL at wasting your money and resources in order to get bluepilled advise of a roastie JFL!!
75% of the psychologists within a 3 mile radius of me are foids. I calculated this.

It's to the point that many male psychologists advertise their competence in "men's issues."

I can't believe how much of a fucking joke the mental health field is. Think about how pathetic this cycle is- you have a bunch of cunts on IT telling us to get therapy. 99% of therapists are foids that want nothing to do with incels. Foids that are neither able or willing to help us. We continue our cycle of repressive "toxic masculinity." They continue their irrational faith in pseudo-science/ NPC advice. Fuck this gay earth.