Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Just went to a curry festival, brutal reminder how disconnected I'm from society

mrlunatic

mrlunatic

Traumatized beyond repair | Misfit for love
★★
I recently went to Durga Puja (curry festival ), it was a nightmare. Spent 3 hours there and every minute was a torture to my soul and reminder that it's over for me no matter what I do

Everywhere I see, there's a couple, normie couples , enjoying the moment. The foids too were coomfuel, but what got me was i realised I could never have this.

These people were all average or above average looking, came from rich or good families, had a great childhood, these relationships came to these people naturally. They didn't have to try building their personalities or be worried about missing their leg day

No matter how hard i try, I'll never ever fit in with these people in this lifetime, never ever be able to even form friends like these people forget a gf.

If I did try really hard like gymmaxxing and moneymaxxing, by that time 99% of women would be taken (here in curryland that's how it works, foids get taken early for marriages)

It's over, no matter what you do , you will never experience any of this in this lifetime. Ik I don't like to make negative posts, but it's hard to restrain after all of this .

I had an Italiam BMT at subways today.

I had an Italiam BMT at subways today.
dude the italian bmt is my fave wit the provolone cheese and wheat bread and the banana peppers, toasted ofc duuuude

Shouldn't have gone tbh

Did you see @Ricordanza and @Pixycel

Going alone on any public event is doomed to boredome.

I thought you were a rice? :feelswhat:

Nvm, it’s copypasta now that I read it. :feelskek:

tales from the slums of new delhi

Never knew you were a curry

I though curries go to festivals to get gay with each other because women don’t go because they will be gang raped.

i sometimes buy a dead whore (no one cares about milf favela whores ) when i go to brazil on vacations during festivals .
What i like to do is try to rip her pussy with my hands(kinda like a Christmas present ) and put funny stuff inside it like crickets or red mentos

You need to go to a festival to be reminded? I see it everyday on the train, the streets, cafes, restaurants, bars and pubs, anytime which I'm not in my house.

Bengali? That's even more disgusting :feelspuke:
I'll have to u put u on ignore if you keep doing this . It's not cool, one more negative comment and sorry, I'll add u on ignore

Many of the couples are probably married. Though doesn't make it any less suifuel. I get what you are saying. Its like we've been cutoff from the normiedom. The emotional damage has rendered me incapable of relationships tbh.

I'll have to u put u on ignore if you keep doing this . It's not cool, one more negative comment and sorry, I'll add u on ignore
@PLA1092 thoughts