Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

just went to a bar alone

F

fheon

Banned
-
Posting a bit drunk and ate a half a pill of concerta.

I decided to try going to a bar alone since I'm rotting 350 days a year anyway, its halloween and bars are open with the hitler pass and I'm not a complete truecel

That shit is absolutely impossible if you are a sub gigachad. You cant make contact with anyone if you come alone.

I dno I dont have much to say but I had to vent at least something.
I mean complete failure just makes you think about your life in a complete different way. It does feel like kick in the nuts. If you want to feel alive, and destroyed, taking a break from your LDAR. Just go to a night club alone.

True. With some friends/wings the social status boost will give you some chance possibly

You still there? I know it sucks alone but maybe start talking to someone. No smalltalk, taht shit sucks and nobody likes it. getting drunk in bars is for starting randomly deep or perverse talks you normally wouldnt have :smonk:

t. NTmaxxer

Nah. I had one drink and did a risk assesment that my chances with my personality are exactly 0. I mean the problem is also that if you know you will talk to the guys for one night only, normies are very boring. You cant fake enthusiasm.

Girls are always in a group and you cant approach them alone.

With friends you have year long connection at least. No offence 0 friend truecels.

>No smalltalk,

Literally all talk has to be small talk when you are talking to people for the first time

Nah. I had one drink and did a risk assesment that my chances with my personality are exactly 0.
Im not talking about approaching foids. Get some friends you see IRL, if they're at least half normie they will bring in other friends of theirs which are often trash but some are good and the further you go you will meet dudes with gf who like you. And maybe they bring in women. Yeah I know, I know, this is unlikely but thats why you got out in the first place.

going 2 a bar by urself is a horrible experience

just drink alone at home tbh if you have no friends 2 be with

i find doing drugs and drinking while listening 2 music quite enjoyable

Yeah I can cope fine alone with vidya and incelbros etc. Its just that I decided to try it for a night today.

Nothing in life makes you feel more unwanted than being in a night club alone as a sub chad. I mean wagecucking is nothing compared to that. You are doing something productive at least and providing for yourself

You still there? I know it sucks alone but maybe start talking to someone.
Pretty good idea. A tip for lone incels in 21 you're probably better off approaching men first before women, as fucked up as that sounds

Im not talking about approaching foids. Get some friends you see IRL, if they're at least half normie they will bring in other friends of theirs which are often trash but some are good and the further you go you will meet dudes with gf who like you. And maybe they bring in women. Yeah I know, I know, this is unlikely but thats why you got out in the first place.
Most of my friends are in a relationship and oldfags going out approaches exponentially a zero once you hit 25.

Greycel moment

You talk about these things as if it was easy:feelsbadman:
I worked on this shit for years and much of it was luck. The main thing is getting to know people who proactively invite you. And this only works with dudes who like you for being honest. Trying to normiemaxx is retarded because you won't vibe with these people at all.

Also, this is just a socialmaxx, not close to talking to a single foid at all :smonk::feelshaha:
Pretty good idea. A tip for lone incels in 21 you're probably better off approaching men first before women, as fucked up as that sounds
The thing is that its way easier and helps you to get used to it pretty good

Sub-eight white males have it worse than any other race.

I hate being a white nerd.

Sub-eight white males have it worse than any other race.

I hate being a white nerd.
shutterstock_127994624.jpg

Ok good luck with that

Seriously, I don't actually disagree with what you said
Yep.

Hot white women don't actually want gym chads.

Makes me feel better as a soyboy.

So did I, so I guess you're not alone in that. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

I went to my favorite German bar again, had a liter and a half of my favorite German lager, the Weihenstephaner Original. Absolutely primo drink. :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

Now, I'm home and drinking some more and getting high. Tonight will be a good night for me! :smonk::smonk::smonk::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha:

Going to the bar alone is the same as putting a sign in your back saying "I'm a lonely and horny freak who should be avoided and laughed at". I know this from experience as I did it at one point. Still, it's the most pathetic shit an incel could do (unless you look like you really just want to have a drink, which you might be able to pull off by keeping to yourself and enjoying the drink).

Last edited:
Going to the bar alone is the same as putting a sign in your back saying "I'm a lonely and horny freak who should be avoided and laughed at". I know this from experience as I did it at one point. Still, it's the most pathetic shit an incel could do (unless you look like you really just want to have a drink, which you might be able to pull off by keeping to yourself and enjoying the drink).
You could at least take the risk that comes with talking to women.

I’m probably going to the bar alone tonight since I have very few friends and I want to get drunk. Will suck seeing all the normie trash.

I wish I didnt have social phobia so I could also do this. I have lived in my city for 9 years and I dont know the bars

I used to do it all the time pre pandemic. After a few times you give less of a shit what people think and just get drunk

maybe start talking to someone.
That's an advice on how to get reported for harassment (if it's a foid) or to be kicked out of the bar (if it's a male)

Bar :feelsrope:
Alone :feelsrope:
Nah dude terrible experience

never happened to anyone
You should be knowing this considering you aren't a graycel. Lots of ugly men get reported for harassment for even saying Hi to a femoid

You should be knowing this considering you aren't a graycel. Lots of ugly men get reported for harassment for even saying Hi to a femoid
Show me some cases, you can even pick out some retarded US court cases but I doubt this ever happeend anywhere else in a significant number

Show me some cases, you can even pick out some retarded US court cases but I doubt this ever happeend anywhere else in a significant number
I don't save all stories I find on incel forums for a situation like this to arrive. Go ask any other incel here and he will confirm that in foids eyes ugly men approaching women = rape and murder

I don't save all stories I find on incel forums for a situation like this to arrive. Go ask any other incel here and he will confirm that in foids eyes ugly men approaching women = rape and murder
JFL accep that this is just a cope for high inhib fags who dont want to approach foids

JFL accep that this is just a cope for high inhib fags who dont want to approach foids
Why don't you make a post in sewers asking this?