Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Just went for a 2 minute walk to buy a kebab

Getlooksordie

Getlooksordie

Banned
-
huge mistake.

When I left the house I saw a hot girl in her early 20s with her chad boyfriend walking towards me. She had one of those huge sunglasses and literally turned up her nose as she was walking past me, not even acknowledging me in any way.

I literally felt like I was burning alive and turned around smashing my whole apartment when I got back. I broke all my furniture.

I usually always get my food delivered to my house exactly because of shit like this. The one time I didn´t of course I got punished.

I know that feeling, your mere existence isn't even worth that staceys time, if you were on fire she wouldn't even piss on you to put it out , she is in a different world with her chad boyfriend, when I was away rotting in college and I used to get take aways often I would always get it delivered, but I'd have to walk out to the front of the apartment's where I lived and a lot of people could have been looking out there windows at me, and the delivery guy would always mog me , often the total would be 17$ but he would take my 20 note and leave assuming I ment to give it to him and I'd be too scared to ask for my change back

I know that feeling, your mere existence isn't even worth that staceys time, if you were on fire she wouldn't even piss on you to put it out , she is in a different world with her chad boyfriend, when I was away rotting in college and I used to get take aways often I would always get it delivered, but I'd have to walk out to the front of the apartment's where I lived and a lot of people could have been looking out there windows at me, and the delivery guy would always mog me , often the total would be 17$ but he would take my 20 note and leave assuming I ment to give it to him and I'd be too scared to ask for my change back
I am sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back