Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Just weedmax br0

junkscat

junkscat

I'd reject me.
★★
Time to forget.

Attachments

• 20190403_161156.jpg
    20190403_161156.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 112
nice desk br0, urs mogs mine tbh

Nice vape. But lose the pipe and get a bong m8

Good shit too.

Just wish I had someone to smoke with...
I somewhat prefer smoking weed alone tbh, the few times I was out and about with other people while high I felt sort of tense... maybe it would be nice if I did it at my house with other people though.

Nice vape. But lose the pipe and get a bong m8
I have a bong too. It's just in the garage. I only use it for dabs tho. I prefer pipes for bud tbh. More convenient imo
I somewhat prefer smoking weed alone tbh, the few times I was out and about with other people while high I felt sort of tense... maybe it would be nice if I did it at my house with other people though.
I totally get what you mean. When I get high, it's nice to be alone with my own thoughts. I've been getting high alone every time though... I'm just lonely af...

I'd love to chill and smoke with one of you IRL. We could green out and talk about our woes.

That would be a hell of a smoke session. If only I knew one of you guys irl
You might dude. I would never tell people I use these forums.

better than alcohol imo

I got a 2g joint ready for tomorrow

Wish I had some too..
On the other hand, it fucks up my heart

I'll stick with alcohol

AXE-deodorant, you fell for the ads bro

Gives me panic attacks, but to each their very own.

I've never smoked weed but I'm thinking of trying It.Are there things that I need to know?

Can’t wait till my neetbux come thru and I can get a ounce. Where I live tho most weed is pretty average

Gives me panic attacks, but to each their very own.
Same. Because of illegality of weed, THC content is ridiculously high to the point that is isn't enjoyable for many. If you get panic attacks, I'd look for a strain high in CBD. Weed these days is too damn potent tbh

Same. Because of illegality of weed, THC content is ridiculously high to the point that is isn't enjoyable for many. If you get panic attacks, I'd look for a strain high in CBD. Weed these days is too damn potent tbh

Thanks for the advice, I might try that since I heard CBD has benefits.

I've never smoked weed but I'm thinking of trying It.Are there things that I need to know?
My #1 advice for a first time smoker is DO NOT SMOKE TOO MUCH. You will NOT have a fun time. I smoked a whole bowl my first time smoking and I thought I was gonna die lol. Just take a few hits and see how you feel after like 30mins before smoking more.

My #1 advice for a first time smoker is DO NOT SMOKE TOO MUCH. You will NOT have a fun time. I smoked a whole bowl my first time smoking and I thought I was gonna die lol. Just take a few hits and see how you feel after like 30mins before smoking more.
Thanks,I'll keep that in mind.

why bro pipes are cool tbh

Pipes are innefficient and wasteful, ripping cones thru a billy gets you romped real quick if it’s good shit

Pipes are innefficient and wasteful, ripping cones thru a billy gets you romped real quick if it’s good shit
i find cones to use up a lot of weed tbh