Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "just wear nice clothes bro"

T

Tenshi

Banned
-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Do15z0fUTzk

another one from animeland. I can't get enough of how retarded japanese youtube can be but look at this shit. Chang pranking girl he met on tinder by going to their date using a fucking cosplay costume, she still follow him home anyways. He not only got the girl but skipped the whole date thing and went straight to the fucking part.

I know a lot of these videos may be fake and everything but you guys seriously don't think chads can get away with this kind of thing? "Just wear nice clothes bro", "don't be a creep", "you like anime that's why you don't get pussy" jfl

i don't even know what to say anymore

Anything for gl men.

JFL, chad doesn't need to devise a self-improvement plan to get foids. He just exists and it all comes to him. While you bust your ass to "improve" yourself, he's out there fucking your looksmatch/oneitis.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Do15z0fUTzk

another one from animeland. I can't get enough of how retarded japanese youtube can be but look at this shit. Chang pranking girl he met on tinder by going to their date using a fucking cosplay costume, she still follow him home anyways. He not only got the girl but skipped the whole date thing and went straight to the fucking part.

I know a lot of these videos may be fake and everything but you guys seriously don't think chads can get away with this kind of thing? "Just wear nice clothes bro", "don't be a creep", "you like anime that's why you don't get pussy" jfl

White chad would of gotten her panties off sooner

"Just wear nice cosplay bro"

As always it's not creepy if it's a Chad.

Just go on dates cosplaying as Ryuk theory? Is this the way for us as incels to ascend?

Just go on dates cosplaying as Ryuk theory? Is this the way for us as incels to ascend?
As soon as she sees your facial structure and height, it will be over and you will end up at the police station.

Just be ryuku theory