Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just Wear Make Up Theory

L

Luxity

Banned
-
Screenshot 69

no femoid will take a man seriously if he does that..

Man with makeup that is not an actor or going live on tv = gay !!!

Females will automatically assume you are gay if your wearing makeup

I wonder if they can notice that shit easily.
If you just used a little bit of foundation under your eyes to decrease the look of bags (Like all femoids do) would they notice?

The new GigaChad:

She’s right. Foids love a good looking guy who wears dark makeup like an 80s goth rock star.

Makeup for guys isn’t face paint.. it’s more like lifts, wigs, shoulder padding. None of that shit will fly

I file my nails, is that gay too(like this)?

Wish she would provide some evidence.

I have been wearing foundation to cover my acne fot a year and no one has yet noticed

no femoid will take a man seriously if he does that..

Foids truly give the worst advice. It's insane how deluded they appear to be when it comes to judging their own preferences.

I have been thinking about covering my acne scars with makeup and mass approaching again. But I don't know shit about makeup tbh, would it be evident that I'm wearing it?

P.s. Yeah it's gay but better looking gay than ugly to pick up foids.

I have been thinking about covering my acne scars with makeup and mass approaching again. But I don't know shit about makeup tbh, would it be evident that I'm wearing it?

P.s. Yeah it's gay but better looking gay than ugly to pick up foids.

You are looking for a primer. Never used one, but had a sunscreen that had a primer effect (biore perfect milk), and it fills your pores/scars, leaving a uniform skin. It wont make your scars disappear completely i guess (to do that you should use a bunch of other products), but will make it look better.

I guess its very difficult for people to notice you are using it.

You are looking for a primer. Never used one, but had a sunscreen that had a primer effect (biore perfect milk), and it fills your pores/scars, leaving a uniform skin. It wont make your scars disappear completely i guess (to do that you should use a bunch of other products), but will make it look better.

I guess its very difficult for people to notice you are using it.
Interessante, sabe como chama isso em português?

Worked for 70's and 80's glam rock/metal bands. Worked for emos too.

Females will automatically assume you are gay if your wearing makeup

Which will make women want you even more. Being gay is about the hippest thing you can be among 'foids

Vinnie-Vincent-Photo-sesion-1.jpg

Cope if you think he didn't fuck more supermodels than most dudes ever will.