Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Just Watched The Worst Movie I've Ever Seen (Never Watch If Truecel)

• Thread starter Romello Gaghan 2
  • Start date
Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
★★★★★
It's called Thirteen from the year 2003. & It's literally a 2 hour or so onslaught of all things that are disturbing to incels or anyone with a soul or any decency. Honestly after having subjected myself to such filth I feel sick in the gut no lie. The universe of that movie is a hellscape straight up.

-JB girls getting effortless sex and attention to trigger the teen love cels

-Openly hostile to non NT people at large, not just incels but anyone who's ever struggled socially and/or struggled to fit into the mindless early 2000s Southern California youth culture. The filmmakers want such people dead.

-A brand of white supremacism that will trigger stromfronts and ethnics alike:

-The aforementioned white supremacism is the implication that fresh faced white teens swirling with black dudes (which is featured heavily, hence triggering the stormfromts) is a mark of rebellion, stepping into a savage underworld to swap drugs and fluids in dim light. The few ethnic characters are treated like props showing the increasing "suffering" of the white foids.

-Features the supremely ignorant line "if everyone racemixed racism wouldn't exist"

-Graphic scene of of JBs throwing themselves at illegal chad for drugs and sex

-Spearheaded by an evil, evil witch named Christina Hardawicks. Based on her life.

-Graphic depictions of person to person socializing without the right technology to buffer it & make it less cringey in 2020, triggering the gamercels and the hikis among us

This movie is so bad, so bleak, so soulless JFL Critical waring: don't watch it for your sanity. Allah sees your heart and the hearts of the these wicked filmmakers can you dig it

Sounds brutal :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

What in the world made you decide to watch that?

why does hollywood make so many generic movies about teenagers doing drugs and having sex? makes you think

What in the world made you decide to watch that?
It got an oscar nomination for Holly Hunter and I've seen a few good films she's been in :soy:
why does hollywood make so many generic movies about teenagers doing drugs and having sex? makes you think
This one was not generic, but particularly in your face about it

Women day dream about being raped by Chads and fucking druggie normies when they turn 13
Never forvet that
& The fantasy is real when they make fact based biopics about it

So realistic, it could be a documentary

Evan Rachel Wood aged like milk

i just watched the trailer

it wasn't as ropefuel as this post tbh

however i aint gonna watch that movie

Evan Rachel Wood aged like milk
Is that her name? The banshee with the cruel blue eyes the main character?
i just watched the trailer

it wasn't as ropefuel as this post tbh

however i aint gonna watch that movie
Bro first of all wtf welcome back & trust me the movie is suifuel regardless of how peaches and cream & glamorous the trailer might be, which I did not see myself.

Bro first of all wtf welcome back
& the movie is suifuel regardless of how peaches and cream & glamorous the trailer might be, which I did not see myself.
i'm pretty sure i own the movie in my collection of dvds and reading this post made me toss it in the trash because how much suifuel and blackpill was in the movie

Did the film director have a very large nose?

given how many civilizations they have destroyed might as well be the same thing tbh.
You're barking up the wrong tree with that Jew shit bro. Jews are at baseline brocels to me most of em. Culturally they've found a niche in the dating market is all. Betabuxxing. Can't blame em.

Jews are at baseline brocels to me most of em
bro I was just memeing because the movie you where describing sounds like something straight out of Weimar Germany.
But yea most kikecels I've met are pretty based.

bro I was just memeing because the movie you where describing sounds like something straight out of Weimar Germany.
But yea most kikecels I've met are pretty based.
Oh, gotcha. Ok, that's actually pretty funny then.

Same thing I asked myself when I saw the new 'American Pie' movie, where Stifler is now a girl. I mean it depicts what happens irl but I think hollywood pushes out that agenda too often.

Same thing I asked myself when I saw the new 'American Pie' movie, where Stifler is now a girl. I mean it depicts what happens irl but I think hollywood pushes out that agenda too often.
I think they’re just appealing to the lowest common denominator tbh. NPC normies see drugs and sex on the movie screen and think “Wow I can relate to this so much!! This movie was literally MADE for people like ME!! :soy:“ but in reality there’s no soul in it at all and it’s just the same shitty concept being rehashed over and over because it makes money

I think they’re just appealing to the lowest common denominator tbh. NPC normies see drugs and sex on the movie screen and think “Wow I can relate to this so much!! This movie was literally MADE for people like ME!! :soy:“ but in reality there’s no soul in it at all and it’s just the same shitty concept being rehashed over and over because it makes money
It's probably pretty close to reality. Never met a western foid that wasn't a druggie and party-addict. Just fucking lol if you have a daughter in the modern age. Even if you raise her in the best possible way her friends and the media will turn her into that. Being a whore is the status quo. Probably always has been the truth but in modern times the mask of decency completely fell off and they have the freedom to show their true colors.

And stormfrontcels still believe that they were manipulated and that they are innocent angels - no, certain elements just gave them the liberty to show you their true face, they just gave them the freedom to do whatever they want and didn't force them to do anything. They didn't tell them to do drugs, fuck around, commit adultery and kill their own children with abortion - they did it because of their own free will, they always wanted to be like that and now they have the freedom to act on their degenerate desires. This is the true face of humanity with no laws attached to it: Total and utter degeneracy.

The conclusion: Freedom itself was a mistake for society as a whole, the desire for freedom should always be a counter concept towards an established order when you want to stop a society from withering away.