Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Just watched the most blackpilled movie I've seen in my life JFL

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
It's this one:

:feelskek::feelskek:

It's basically about a Chad (his name is also literally Chad) and a balding manlet, who hate women and come up with a plan to get a foid to rope. It all starts bc the beta guy gets hit on the face by a foid for asking her what time it is, which is like the last straw that makes him hate women, and the chad comes up with the plan.

Everything about it is blackpilled, because for example, the manlet is the Chad's boss, but the dynamic between them is basically that the Chad dominates every conversation while he's submissive, just because he's taller, with a bigger jaw and a deeper voice.

Open the spoiler if you want to know more but it'll spoil the plot & ending.

The plan is basically that both of them will start dating a deaf girl from work, shower her with affection which she's never gotten bc she can't hear and can barely talk (wouldnt be like that irl due to tutorial mode, but well), and then suddenly ghost her. The beta guy ends up actually developing feelings for her and almost ruining the plan, but she rejects him on her own since she wants Chad.

In the end the beta guy rages and tells her everything, but she doesn't believe him bc she thinks Chad would never do that. She tells chad and Chad comes clean and tells her it was all a prank and he hates her, and he leaves and goes to pizza hut for lunch as she cries in her room, then back home to Stacy :feelshaha: all while the manlet can barely sleep bc he was rejected once again.

It’s a yikerinos thread so i can already tell this is gonna be some blackpilled kekfuel:feelshmm:

haven't watched yet but heard of it :feelscomfy: will watch I guess :feelsokman:

I will certainly watch

Interesting, I’ll have to take a look

Might give it a watch soon, you usually give based recommendations/comments.

Where can I watch this?

A movie like that would never be allowed to be made today. I miss the 90s. Not that it was a great time or anything but it was a hell of a lot better than now. Internet without social media = great for nerdy incels like me, plus whatever woketurds existed back then were regarded as the joke they are

It's this one:

:feelskek::feelskek:

It's basically about a Chad (his name is also literally Chad) and a balding manlet, who hate women and come up with a plan to get a foid to rope. It all starts bc the beta guy gets hit on the face by a foid for asking her what time it is, which is like the last straw that makes him hate women, and the chad comes up with the plan.

Everything about it is blackpilled, because for example, the manlet is the Chad's boss, but the dynamic between them is basically that the Chad dominates every conversation while he's submissive, just because he's taller, with a bigger jaw and a deeper voice.

Open the spoiler if you want to know more but it'll spoil the plot & ending.

The plan is basically that both of them will start dating a deaf girl from work, shower her with affection which she's never gotten bc she can't hear and can barely talk (wouldnt be like that irl due to tutorial mode, but well), and then suddenly ghost her. The beta guy ends up actually developing feelings for her and almost ruining the plan, but she rejects him on her own since she wants Chad.

In the end the beta guy rages and tells her everything, but she doesn't believe him bc she thinks Chad would never do that. She tells chad and Chad comes clean and tells her it was all a prank and he hates her, and he leaves and goes to pizza hut for lunch as she cries in her room, then back home to Stacy :feelshaha: all while the manlet can barely sleep bc he was rejected once again.
Sounds good I’ll watch it

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back