Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Just watched the entire first season of Yu-Gi-Oh! GX

Original series or bust

Original series or bust
Tbh original is far better ngl. My favorite duel was with professor Banner (he has one of the most awesome decks in the entire series IMO) but they completely ruined it by having Jaiden defeat him at the end with the monster that was not introduced before and whose effect is useless except in that very specific situation. It would be a lot better had they come up with some crazy strategy tbh.

GX is one of the best shows I've ever watched :feelsautistic::feelsautistic:.I grew up with It and have all of the DVD's.

Tbh original is far better ngl. My favorite duel was with professor Banner (he has one of the most awesome decks in the entire series IMO) but they completely ruined it by having Jaiden defeat him at the end with the monster that was not introduced before and whose effect is useless except in that very specific situation. It would be a lot better had they come up with some crazy strategy tbh.
I'm not familiar with GX. From the original series, the battle city arc was my favorite. Especially the duels on the blimp.

I'm not familiar with GX. From the original series, the battle city arc was my favorite. Especially the duels on the blimp.
Tbh, I always like how they'd come up with interesting strategies and cards were awesome tbh. In GX Jaiden almost always wins the same way. But overall GX is not bad. GX is also more of a "slife of life" series than the original and things are taken far less seriously, you can see it's aimed at younger audience than the original.

Tbh, I always like how they'd come up with interesting strategies and cards were awesome tbh. In GX Jaiden almost always wins the same way. But overall GX is not bad.
At least it has continuity and cameos from the original series. Yes, battle city was unbelievably creative, especially since it actually followed the format of the card game. A big reason for the success of the franchise was the crossover between the anime and TCG.

GX had a lot of BS monsters Jaden pulled out of no where. 5D's had such a edgy theme and protagonist, but I think that one had the most strategy, I ate up that show back then.

I remember watching it as a kid. fun times

original series was nice, I lost track of where I was watching it. GX was ok but a little gimmicky