Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Just watched PlayStation expo for upcoming games. Hard forced felame protagonists in literally every story game with a distinct protagonist.

JustAFewMMOfBone

JustAFewMMOfBone

23 KHHV chinless
-
Why are games published with such disgustingly blatant agenda? Soys are working overtime to produce games with exclusivey female protagonists. If women are so strong and equal, why do they constantly need special treatment to not fall behind? And why do normies suck up this much SJW trash without batting an eye. (despite it being super obcious, you cant even make a point of how the protagonists are female because then you are an incel on par with an isis terrorist) And not to sound insensitive to any particular race, but they are at the same time trying to diminish the all-evil white man. Good luck finding a white male protagonist, doesn't check any diversity boxes. I'm serious, it couldn't be any more obvious what they are trying to do?

Ratchet and Clank? Forget it, it's Ratshit and Skank now because they made a female clone of Ratchet.

Project Athia - looks good other than following the story of a felame.

Returnal - muh strong and smart female protagonist..

Kena - looked good but young noodlewhore protagonist..

Goodbye volcano high - Female, furry AND edgy 13 reasons why type of vibes. Just please kill me.

Solar Ash - again.

Deathloop - has a female lead too (and i challenge you to find a white man anywhere in the trailer)

Horizon - woman to save the world.

And who could forget bullshit like the upcoming "last of us" game - female AND a dyke.

The only male protagonists will be in sequels or arcadey games. I'll toast my soylent to all this splendiferous girl power.

Can't even cope with vidya anymore without having cuckpills showed down my throat. Let's also not forget that they added literal cuckoldry in one of the assassins creed games. And not passing any judgement about the BLM movement, but why the fuck do I need to have that constantly shoved in my face every time I open up a game such as apex legends or something by blizzard? Media: BLM, Game companies: https://gyazo.com/09d6446b3a51461d81001d632a769c3b

Aren't blizzard the retards who come up with completely unnecessary lore for overwatch characters that makes them gay and trans? I see why they are called blizzard - its full of fucking snowflakes.

Last edited:
Gaming is officially dead.

Bastila Shan, Mission Vaio, N64 Joanna Dark, SNES Samus Aran= good female protagonists.

I liked them.

They worked because they were cool and they were believable/plausible in the worlds in which they inhabited.

Most important of all however the above gaming female heroes were not the evangelists of woke SJW communist man hating bullshit but simply the purveyors of fun escapist content as ALL gaming should be all about.

Anyway hopefully the entire video game industry collapses or people vote en masse with their wallets by not buying any of the SJW’s garbage.

We can only hope.

Haven’t really played anything up to date now

Don't mind Horizon that much, the first one was decent

Foids dont even play on ps4 wtf is the point in making foid protagonists.

lmao at advertising GTA 5 being re-released on PS5 as the opening for the event. Soyny and Cockstar just can't stop with the microtransactions.

Go Lara Go Hillary

I stopped playing new games ages ago. gaming is cucked beyond hope:f:

But who was God of war.

Spiderman not even once.

Man I thought gamers were white supremacists

lmao at advertising GTA 5 being re-released on PS5 as the opening for the event. Soyny and Cockstar just can't stop with the microtransactions.
They are milking that shit for all that it's worth. They even gave it away on epic games store for free to increase the playerbase, likely for this re-release. Rockstar is trying to become Valve

Demons Souls is just make your own protag

I don't play or buy new games for this reason.

Yeah I haven't played any new game since like GTA 5 lol. So fucking cucked and pathetic how SJWs and cuckolds took over something which used to be cool. Women really are a fucking disease lol.

Horizon's agenda is obvious, but the first game was very good.

It was designed by a thinktank of fat blue-haired dykes and trannies recruited from twitter. I'll bet money on it.

Seriously though, it does look like shit and Sony is gay now.
Yeah I think Sony has finally fallen into soydom

Xboxfags won

it's the new trend since the second half of current gen consoles. Every new game must have a strong rebellious foid who fights the patriarchy and needs no man. It's all a pile of forced garbage at the end, made by a bunch of cucks and simps.

What else is new?

wymins are actually underrepresented in video games, stop imagining things dirty inkel :soy::soy::soy::soy:

Everything looked trash except Demon's Souls and Resident Evil.

Even Cyberpunk 2077 has been infected with soy, I legitimately had my hopes up for that game but they've gone and made it about trannies for (((some reason)))

probably has something to do with your moms pussy

Anyway hopefully the entire video game industry collapses or people vote en masse with their wallets by not buying any of the SJW’s garbage.