Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Just Watched a movie Where a Married Woman Killed Herself Because She Couldn't be with Chad

wasteofspace

wasteofspace

Recruit
★★★
It was called Legends of the Fall

91bf40883f2a99db1593df8198a4ace0.jpg

The Chad

s.jpg

The Beta Provider

Long Story Short

This woman initially married Chad. Then Chad ran away for years, slept with countless women, and told the woman to marry someone else, he was not coming back. The woman married the Beta Provider. A giga status maxxed United States Senator who was also giga money maxxed as he owned countless businesses. Not to mention the guy is not all that bad looking. Weak jaw line, but he's white with blue eyes, tall so he's like a 6/10.

But this woman WAS NOT happy with the beta provider. She kept daydreaming about Chad and one day snapped and shot herself because she couldn't have him.

Goes to show you once women experience Chad, there is NO going back.

i will watch the movie but you kinda ruined it the ending by already saying this to us.

if people made a movie like this these days, feminist and libtards will go like this if you try to make women some kind of materialistic whores that only cares about looks

LMFAO i remember watching this movie when i was younger. didnt get it then but ofc today i do

Happy ending at least. She died and hopefully the beta buck cuck got a nice pay from it.