Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Just Washed My Face and Applied Vitamin C Serum After For the First Time and I Feel Like a God

Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
This orange flavor emanating from my face is putting my mind at east, I feel my skin absorbing the nutrients.

Another step in the J-PopIdolMaxxing.

From now on I will use this stuff once a day. It took so long because my mom took forever to give me hers after I asked for some.

Will never stop for the rest of my life.

I also have my facial scrub I will use 2-3x a week and my usual morning and evening facial cleanses.

As well as the brightening sunscreen I put on my face everytime before I go out (mad as hell I forgot to yesterday since I was rushing).

Just Lol @ you if you don't take care/improve your skin.

Lol I am applying vitamin c serum too, bit it takes 6 months to see any noticable improvement. Smells good though n g l.
H
He is a mandiblecel:incel:

Lol I am applying vitamin c serum too, bit it takes 6 months to see any noticable improvement. Smells good though n g l.
H

He is a mandiblecel:incel:

Yes I never realized it would smell so good. It was a pleasant surprise. It's literally lifefuel.

I'll be doing this for the rest of my life anyway so 6 months doesn't bother me at all.

I got a fucked lower third but I don't care since I got everything I need for Nipponese girls already. Getting jaw surgery would only make me eligible for J-Pop idol girls but I am fine with normal nip waifus, don't need a J-Pop waifu.

What brightening sunscreen do you use?

What brightening sunscreen do you use?

zD9UrhnqU13ncFzJOil8Vnf4_F7p56LSp2Wxi7_WF63VkMtQDf3u9q9zJWMevwqcvsoXGJ4bpYS8nBDcFcS4u_Tix88Xh-epFG42PAP8SmbYgRUpXszRDzeGXHwz7JS_ycyqi_6MzNJH7bWVEyBhayqgK8c4-E78u4X8giVrAngjzP-SECeNZ5CwM_VZgOUVmZJJ6h1sNCgzphsnLF27=s500-pd-e365-pc0xffffff

This.

Smells good too, not nearly as good as the Vitamin C serum though.

I remember having an existential moment when doing this wondering why im frantically rubbing bullshit all over my face for the hope of raising my SMV by 0.2 points

I remember having an existential moment when doing this wondering why im frantically rubbing bullshit all over my face for the hope of raising my SMV by 0.2 points

I don't care about improving my looks even though this is a side effect.

This is about indefinitely maintaining my youth.

What does this actually do? Just gets rid of acne?