Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Just wanted to share some dream I had

Xumi

Xumi

5'5, 0% dopamine, living in hypergamous hell
★★★
Lately I returned to my self-destructive behaviour more than ever. I just kept binge drinking & drugs. Woke up with one of the worst hangovers & depression, feelings of emotional pain in the chest & nauseous. I kept falling in and out of vivid dreams (very rare of me), and I recorded them upon waking up. I'm too emberassed to share most of them (too personal), but I'll share one of the scenes:

I dreamt about repteadly going downstairs and upstairs, drinking more and more alcohol, losing coordinations, and keep drinking, eventually noticed somebody opening the door and i feared getting caught drunk so I rushed upstairs. At the time, my level of coordination was so low, I kept moving in such slow mode, until I fell to the ground and lost my vision, and all senses. Felt like a shell; a zombie. I panicked in that state and woke up.

I'd keep drinking in a heartbeat, but I hate leaving my home (last time 1-2 months ago). Hopefully tomorrow I would go out and buy in bulk. It's all or nothing for me.

I dreamt about repteadly going downstairs and upstairs, drinking more and more alcohol, losing coordinations, and keep drinking, eventually noticed somebody opening the door and i feared getting caught drunk so I rushed upstairs.
perhaps you are hiding something irl?
I dreamt about repteadly going downstairs and upstairs, drinking more and more alcohol, losing coordinations, and keep drinking, eventually noticed somebody opening the door and i feared getting caught drunk so I rushed upstairs. At the time, my level of coordination was so low, I kept moving in such slow mode, until I fell to the ground and lost my vision, and all senses. Felt like a shell; a zombie. I panicked in that state and woke up.
I had similar experiences as well i was being chased by a monster upstairs but i lost my energy and i fell to the ground and couldn't get up

perhaps you are hiding something irl?
My parents had inspected me multiple times before. In one recent occurance, I just left my room's door, went downstairs, then noticed somebody opening the house's room, so I quickly reverted to my room. It was my dad and he and my mom raided my room. I can barely remember what has happened, I think they couldn't find the vodka bottle, and just took some piss bottle I had left.