Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Just wanted to say Thank You.

• Thread starter Deleted member 32662
  • Start date
Deleted member 32662

Deleted member 32662

All life is a game of luck
-
One day this forum won't be here nor will any of us. The clock is ticking, and before all is over I want to say Thank You to everyone here in the forum for their support. It means a lot to me.

I wish everyone here the best.

PepeHug

One day this forum won't be here nor will any of us. The clock is ticking, and before all is over I want to say Thank You to everyone here in the forum for their support. It means a lot to me.

Same tbh.

Thanks curryfool you are a good guy

Muh feelings.
Cheers brocel.

I've just now realized that this is 2 pepes hugging each other.
I was under the impression all along that this is a lone pepe with a disfigured head and stomach problems and he's about to vomit.
I'm seriously stupid.

Thanks man.
We should appreciate this while it lasts.
All the best to you as well.

Same. It's nice to be able to chat with like-minded people in an uncensored environment. It reminds me of the pre-social media days of the Internet, where you could make nigger jokes and shitpost about women being whores without any risk. I miss those days. They're never coming back either. :feelsbadman: