Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Just wanted to point this out

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
Hey guys, just wanted to point out and talk about just how grateful I am for this forum, a place to vent isn't always a place not to rent, a place to vent is useful when you know your suffering changes lives man, you know what I mean? This is different from YouTube where nobody reads comments that much, it's like everyone has a place in these forums and people just listen to your story and if they listen but disagree they can learn or you can, but anyway, I couldn't be more grateful, you guys saved my life and saved me from cuckery, everyone here is just so wonderful.

Glad to have you hear brocel. :feelsokman:

This forum was built by the feds for us to vent and not go er

ok now lets circlejerk

Unaltered:
kermit-falling.gif

Altered:

kermit-the.gif

Hey guys, just wanted to point out and talk about just how grateful I am for this forum, a place to vent isn't always a place not to rent, a place to vent is useful when you know your suffering changes lives man, you know what I mean? This is different from YouTube where nobody reads comments that much, it's like everyone has a place in these forums and people just listen to your story and if they listen but disagree they can learn or you can, but anyway, I couldn't be more grateful, you guys saved my life and saved me from cuckery, everyone here is just so wonderful.
:feelsokman::feelsYall:

no more gaslighting. :panties:

Welcome, enjoy your stay. It may not be pleasant but you hear truths denied and used against you by normies. Welcome to reality.