Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Just wanted to leave this here lol

vippnor

vippnor

posts deleted
★★★★
Our life is in our hands brothers, we must use whatever tools we have to make the most of it. Do not lay in your bed and rot, nothing will ever improve (pussy and love may be unachieveable for a long time) but that should not stop you from maxing out who you are. Whether you’re a dickhead, a good person, an intelligent person, a bodybuilder, a Neet. Whatever you do, do it with passion and do it with effort because we will all die one day and when we die we will die alone. I say this to encourage all of you to take as many risks as possible and live your life to the fullest whatever that means for you. In the time I’ve been a member of this forum my perspective has changed drastically as I’ve gotten older. The world is a big place with hundreds of millions of different kinds of people and while some of us may not be desirable to the majority that doesn’t mean we shouldn’t love ourselves. Especially if nobody else loves you, the only person you have is yourself, and you owe it to yourself to live life in the best way it can be seen in your eyes. God Bless and keep moving forward. I genuinely hope the absolute best for all of us, the only right way to react to the unfortunate circumstances we’ve been given is to live our lives however we please. I hope whoever needs this message finds it well.

normalfag forgot to delete His account

Our life is in our hands brothers, we must use whatever tools we have to make the most of it. Do not lay in your bed and rot, nothing will ever improve (pussy and love may be unachieveable for a long time) but that should not stop you from maxing out who you are. Whether you’re a dickhead, a good person, an intelligent person, a bodybuilder, a Neet. Whatever you do, do it with passion and do it with effort because we will all die one day and when we die we will die alone. I say this to encourage all of you to take as many risks as possible and live your life to the fullest whatever that means for you. In the time I’ve been a member of this forum my perspective has changed drastically as I’ve gotten older. The world is a big place with hundreds of millions of different kinds of people and while some of us may not be desirable to the majority that doesn’t mean we shouldn’t love ourselves. Especially if nobody else loves you, the only person you have is yourself, and you owe it to yourself to live life in the best way it can be seen in your eyes. God Bless and keep moving forward. I genuinely hope the absolute best for all of us, the only right way to react to the unfortunate circumstances we’ve been given is to live our lives however we please. I hope whoever needs this message finds it well.

I agree, and if pussy remains unattainable then max out for yourself and your own happiness without toilets.

Toilets want us to be dead or to suffer, keep working for your own happiness, that is the male revenge.

nothing will ever improve (pussy and love may be unachieveable for a long time) but that should not stop you from maxing out who you are.
'nothing will ever improve but keep maxxing anyway' :redpill:

jfl if it's over then it's over

'nothing will ever improve but keep maxxing anyway' :redpill:

jfl if it's over then it's over
lol u can tell the difference between newfags and older members. you low iq members ruined this community.

Season 2 Smile GIF by NETFLIX

No need. Im already Gone....
well this thread was just trying to poke at a different outlook upon life. it’s depressing to live without hope or purpose, make living your life to the grandest level possible your purpose.

well this thread was just trying to poke at a different outlook upon life. it’s depressing to live without hope or purpose, make living your life to the grandest level possible your purpose.
tales from the crypt GIF

Understandable.

I definitely am neeting with passion :feelsYall:

tbh nothing will ever improve for you if you don’t go for it (not even talking about inceldom)
Muh improvement...
The Dead are free.
..And the BEETS just aspiER in Their Basedments.
The rest get in daat coge for single whores and niggers in jail to feed their creatura horroroza

No cut, not short, not long.
No cut, no taxes, no tendies for big momma

GrAY on GrAY violence: The Thread.

lol u can tell the difference between newfags and older members. you low iq members ruined this community.
ok GrAY

maybe in a few more years you'll learn to write in paragraphs

the only thing you're maxxing is walloftextmaxxing

ok GrAY

maybe in a few more years you'll learn to write in paragraphs

the only thing you're maxxing is walloftextmaxxing
i used to have 10k bro my posts were deleted lol
nigga think he cool bc of how he formats his forum posts

Muh improvement...
The Dead are free.
..And the BEETS just aspiER in Their Basedments.
The rest get in daat coge for single whores and niggers in jail to feed their creatura horroroza
i knew that the idea of self love would be controversial to a retard

If one has tried everything to ascend and still failed, then the best you can do is becoming a NEET or going ER

If one has tried everything to ascend and still failed, then the best you can do is becoming a NEET or going ER
and being the best at those things u can be :feelsokman:

i used to have 10k bro my posts were deleted lol
if it looks like a GrAY and talks like a GrAY then it's a GrAY
nigga think he cool bc of how he formats his forum posts
OP is an unreadable wall of text and blatantly ripped from some gay selfhelp book jfl. I think I'm cool with not reading it ty

Thanks for this post, @vippnor .

if it looks like a GrAY and talks like a GrAY then it's a GrAY

OP is an unreadable wall of text and blatantly ripped from some gay selfhelp book jfl. I think I'm cool with not reading it ty
OP
Makeup Monkey GIF by MOODMAN
Animated GIF

What does @Cautious Raven make of this?