Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Just wanted to know

Shin no Shi

Shin no Shi

What is the Devil if not a Avatar of God
-
Pretty much want to know if you guys are waging and if so what exactly are you doing.

Fuck you, FBI.

Im a professor at a prestigious university

i had a factory job for a week once when i was 24. the floor supervisor yelled at me, called me a child, stupid and got mad at me because i dropped 3 glass windows, then fired me cause i couldn't keep up with the production line. beyond this i have been unemployed but i have been applying for jobs, but nobody wants to hire me. i'm quite jealous of wagiecels tbh, it would be good to have some money for games and other copes

i had a factory job for a week once when i was 24. the floor supervisor yelled at me, called me a child, stupid and got mad at me because i dropped 3 glass windows, then fired me cause i couldn't keep up with the production line. beyond this i have been unemployed but i have been applying for jobs, but nobody wants to hire me. i'm quite jealous of wagiecels tbh, it would be good to have some money for games and other copes
I just been swagbuxxmaxxing rn. going to hit that 3k for amazon

I started by holding a sign for a pizza place in gr7 or 8

dealing with dumb boomers