Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just wanted a gf or a friend in this life

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Paragon
★★★★★
But nope just treated like garbage and shit and left to be alone with no one to care about me. No gf no friends nothing just pure rotting misery ever since elementary. Not even my family I could bond with. I am truly alone in this life.

The only hope for most of us is jestermaxxing. But you'll lose all your dignity. I used to be a jester :feelsrope:

The only hope for most of us is jestermaxxing. But you'll lose all your dignity. I used to be a jester :feelsrope:
Jestermaxxing is just making an ass out of yourself and saying I'll entertain you like a little cuck.

Finding a real friend is hard but not impossible

I tried to make incel friends but all of the based people live on the other side of the planet :feelsree:

Never even began. You need a friend to make friends. When you have no friends, you can make no friends. There's a hole in my bucket

Don't jestermaxx, be a real man and don't give up your dignity to appeal the normies

Don't jestermaxx, be a real man and don't give up your dignity to appeal the normies
>Dignity
>Real man
Means nothing these days and does nothing for you. But neither does jester maxxing idk anymore.

>Dignity
>Real man
Means nothing these days and does nothing for you. But neither does jester maxxing idk anymore.
Dignity ≠ reputation
Your dignity is something only you can sense in your heart and Mind, no matter how shitty your life is, at your last breath you will still be proud of yourself because you never played the Dog for anyone despite you circumstances

Dignity ≠ reputation
Your dignity is something only you can sense in your heart and Mind, no matter how shitty your life is, at your last breath you will still be proud of yourself because you never played the Dog for anyone despite you circumstances
I've played the dog to avoid homelessness low IQ if you wouldn't.

I've played the dog to avoid homelessness low IQ if you wouldn't.
Slavemaxxing ≠ Jestermaxxing

Working for someone isn't a shame since there's no other way around to survive.