Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just want to know if I'm a 1 or a 0.5

C

Celcelleclec

Recruit
★★
Welp boys.

I'd like brutal honest opinions if possible !

I'm trustworthy. Email me. Everyone here who has watched my looks videos (not linking to them cuz of Inceltears brigading) knows I only mean well to legit sub6 men.

I rated you a 4/10 with potential to become a 5.5. You don't have any of the main death sentences: e.g. close-set eyes (in fact, your eyes are wide-set, which means you are far from having the dreaded long horseface of death), long philtrum:chin ratio, narrow skull, etc.

You are a bloated Chestbrah at the moment. It's definitely not over for you. I wish I had your looks, youth, hair, and chin.

I've hardly ever seen a pic of an PILLS poster (puahate, incelsreddit, lookism.net, looksmax.net, sloothate) who looked worse than me and I've been in this community for 5 years and I've seen at LEAST 60 pics via PM.

BTW, just like I made up PSL, I'm coining PILLS.

FACEandLMS said:
I'm trustworthy. Email me. Everyone here who has watched my looks videos (not linking to them cuz of Inceltears brigading) knows I only mean well to legit sub6 men.

I rated you a 4/10 with potential to become a 5.5. You don't have any of the main death sentences: e.g. close-set eyes (in fact, your eyes are wide-set, which means you are far from having the dreaded long horseface of death), long philtrum:chin ratio, narrow skull, etc.

You are a bloated Chestbrah at the moment. It's definitely not over for you. I wish I had your looks, youth, hair, and chin.

I've hardly ever seen a pic of an PILLS poster (puahate, incelsreddit, lookism.net, looksmax.net, sloothate) who looked worse than me and I've been in this community for 5 years and I've seen at LEAST 60 pics via PM.

Lol how is it not over for a fcking 4/10 :O

Irrelevant, at that rating its comparing dogshit to cowshit, its over for both.

amincel said:
Irrelevant, at that rating its comparing dogshit to cowshit, its over for both.

Yup exactly

incelkingkong said:
League friend is that you?

In the flesh bro. Had to come here and rot with the rest.

FACEandLMS said:

Lel @ how the combined death row traits you mentioned describe my phenotype. It's so fucking over.

modus_coperandi said:
Lel @ how the combined death row traits you mentioned describe my phenotype. It's so fucking over.

Lul. It's not like I understood a word of what he said about the traits. All I knoq is that I am rptting as we speak.

I am probably one of the few pple which can give you a good rating base on your facial harmony, pm

PM me your pic, I will give you a honest rating.

Pm me youre pic bruhh back in my redpilled days i spended 4000 hours on looks etc. Only to LDAR now. I rated alot of people. Feel free to send cheers

'back in my redpilled days i spended 4000 hours on looks etc'

jfl at you loser

********** said:
If you are a psl 4 with potential to get to 5.5 its far from over boyo.

If you're a sub8 all you're good at is becoming a betabux provider.
If you're okay with getting cheated on behind your back constantly while paying for her and her chad fuckbuddies, then yes, it's not over.

Wearacombl said:
If you're a sub8 all you're good at is becoming a betabux provider.
If you're okay with getting cheated on behind your back constantly while paying for her and her chad fuckbuddies, then yes, it's not over.

Rough times bro. It seems over before it even began

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back