Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Just want to go on a date

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Not even about sex. Just want to go out on a Saturday night date with a girl that likes me. Maybe just go to a quiet bar and put my arm around her or hold hands on the walk there. Is that too much to ask?! :reeeeee:

Should've showered more.

Not even about sex. Just want to go out on a Saturday night date with a girl that likes me. Maybe just go to a quiet bar and put my arm around her or hold hands on the walk there. Is that too much to ask?! :reeeeee:
Just being with a girl is better than sex I imagine tbh.

And i wanna win the lottery

Is that too much to ask?!
According to foids and soys, yes. But they're evil, so I wouldn't trust their opinion on the matter.

we all do buddy.. we all do.. welcome aboard :feelsrope:

It shouldn't be but we live in clown world.

No.

Not at all

The current generation of foid's brains have all been rotted by tiktok and soycial media. I honestly think that at least 30-40% of zoomer foids are incapable of acting romantically or forming solid one on one connections anymore. The number will only go up with time

The reality is fucked up

this generation is ruined, if you want a chance at this dream you better take action now cause the number of foids who don't "believe" in that stuff anymore only increases over time

if youre on this forum, yes

you are a pedophile :soy: