Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel just want to go back to 2013

• Thread starter Deleted member 27495
  • Start date
Deleted member 27495

Deleted member 27495

mrkittycel
-
:feelsbadman: fuck growing up, i dont want to deal with all this stupid shit, feeling like a worthless subhuman all the time- being too ugly for foids, to ugly for even a couple of friends.

I just want to go back to happily playinjg a dumb block game talking to some kids on skype not worrying about all the shit going on in the world.

the blackpill is such a double edged sword and i feel like learning it saved me from a lifetime of disappointment and perplexity, but killed my motivation and will to live. I cant think about anything except killing myself anymore, only good memories i have are from video games, how sad is that.

My mom treats me like the failure i am, i dont have anyoine to talk to everyone i used to talk to moved on with their lives, and here i am waiting at the starting line hoping for them to turn around and come back and help me. but i am alone, left behind by the world, an orphan of society.

im so despressed and miserable my autism is getting worse every day and i the amount of money i spend on weed is getting pretty ridiculous because its the only thing that helps me feel somewhat okay.

lmao 2013 sucked for me.

The world has gone to shit before 2013. I want to go back to maybe 2007.

2013 was a pretty good year tbh.

just travel in time theory

2013 was a pretty good year tbh.
:feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: why the fuck did i have to be born, i feel so robbed. My childhood went fast and now i have nothing to look forward too except wage slaving for the next 50 years or up until i suicide.

*Sips* yup. I'm in the midst of the zoomer zone.

2013 sucked but at least it was the year of rudy rude on the misc (bodybuilding forums)