Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

just want a hug from my mom

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Paragon
★★★★★
i miss her bros.

i want to sleep forever

Sorry for your loss bro. I just lost my father last Thursday, and he was my best friend in life. I miss talking about cars with him and joking around. It’s just me and my mom now. Losing someone you are close with is so fucking brutal

Sorry for your loss bro. I just lost my father last Thursday, and he was my best friend in life. I miss talking about cars with him and joking around. It’s just me and my mom now. Losing someone you are close with is so fucking brutal
im so sorry man. i really am. that breaks my heart. i hope u make it through this. i lost my mom at a young age and was broken. heres a song i cope with.

View: https://youtu.be/dDxgSvJINlU?feature=shared

im so sorry man. i really am. that breaks my heart. i hope u make it through this. i lost my mom at a young age and was broken. heres a song i cope with.

View: https://youtu.be/dDxgSvJINlU?feature=shared

Thanks bro. Good song by the way, thanks for the recommendation. I will do my best to get by. Who knows what’s going to happen when my mom inevitably passes though. I’m screwed at that point and will have no close people in my life. Sucks you lost your mom at a young age. That must have been so sad.

you nay distract yourself for some times but then when memories comeback you feel very sad and cry

You're a stronger man than me to continue going. :whitepill::heart:

May your mom rest in peace.