Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just walk on the side that is closer to cars broooo

Oh yeah I bet that gets the foids real wet when he does this. Fucking white knight foid worshipping simp

This is the greatest advice ever

Every girl will love you

Hold your masculine frame when you get ran over and die for a foid that wasn't going to fuck you at the end of the night anyways! (maybe after 2 months of paying for her food,and the guy she's fucking from Tinder while seeing if your good enough dips out)

:feelsLSD:

Pffff I'm such an idiot I could have just ascended all along by sidewalkmaxxing. :feelsthink::waitwhat:

"Guaranteed immediate swoon" :lul::lul::lul:

Do soydittors even live in the real world :feelshaha: no foid will swoon over you for some small bullshit gesture like this. If this was the case then door holding simps would be #1 slayers.

Also your stupid sidewalk arrangement won't stop me from running both of you over :feelsdevil: (in Forza Horizon 4)

Last edited:
"Guaranteed immediate swoon" :lul::lul::lul:

Do soydittors even live in the real world :feelshaha: no foid will swoon over you for some small bullshit gesture like this. If this was the case then door holding simps would be #1 slayers.

Also your stupid sidewalk arrangement won't stop me from running both of you over :feelsdevil: (in Forza Horizon 4)
the only way to make a bitch swoon is to tower over her with a handsome face :lul:

the only way to make a bitch swoon is to tower over her with a handsome face :lul:
Right

It's amazing what kind of ridiculous copes that normies come up with

just fucking lol :feelshaha:

Doesnt have the pavement places to place the car so there is a wall of placed cars between the sidewalk and the road?

The soy tag would have been better tbh

Just get hit by a passing car theory

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back