Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel “Just wait until you’re ready”

HeebJesus

HeebJesus

Banned
-
Has anyone on here been told this by stupid whores? I, for one, am a Schizocel in that I suffer from such severe mental health problems that go unmedicated because no medicine is right for me (I was given a DNA test and hardly any medications will work), never see my counselor, and have no support system whatsoever to where I regret every passing day. It would seem that not having sex would be one of the least of my problems, but not really. It contributes to this feeling of missing out on all of the fun that normal members of society embrace, and it also contributes to my severe sexual frustration and loneliness of not having a mate and the thought of dying alone. It goes through my head quite often actually (although I wouldn’t say everyday). I get spit on by just about everybody. Society hates me. That is why I hate America and want to see everyone die. It’s because they robbed me of my sanity and livelihood to where I’ll never for once ever be able to live a normal life.

Does anyone get like this? And I’m not talking about roping, but just going full ER and killing anybody who even remotely looks or sounds like an asshole or a prick? That’s how I feel just about everyday now. It’s been like this for years. But I’ve never done it for two main reasons: 1.) prison and 2.) lack of access to higher weaponry because I have a known history of mental illness. I’m not saying I’m going to do it, it’s just that I feel like this every day because of some dumb roastie whores ruining my life.

Last edited:
tldr but im ready now give jb thx

I got temporary cataracts from this post

Mental health problems = uglyness

Prove me wrong

"God bless America"

Mental health problems = uglyness

Prove me wrong

I went to anxiety meetup.com a couple years back, all members were ethnics, fat late twenties femoids, and ugly manlets.
no goodlooking people have mental health problems .. I wonder why

Meanwhile they're losing their virginities at 12

I'm already ready for a long time now

I get spit on by just about everybody. Society hates me. That is why I hate America and want to see everyone die. It’s because they robbed me of my sanity and livelihood to where I’ll never for once ever be able to live a normal life.
Sounds like my life. Also yes to your question.

ive been ready for too long now