Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Just venting lol

YBP Yxngcel

YBP Yxngcel

Neurodivergent
★★★
I don't see the point of living a long and healthy life without having social connections and experiences. You might aswell have poor health because even if you have great physical health and long life span. What the point in that if you have no friends to hang around with and have a fun time. I just feel so depressed and sad af that all my teenage peers are out there creating memories and having gfs. I cant do this anymore. I'm feeling alot of heavy ropefuel.

I've been trying to appreciate my own companionship lately. Not because I wouldn't want to have friends, but because I'm unable to form meaningful bonds with people. In fact, I'm often highly exhausted by their conversations and can't grasp their behavior. I feel like an outsider when interacting with the average population. It's too much of a burden for me. I'd rather be alone.

I've been trying to appreciate my own companionship lately. Not because I wouldn't want to have friends, but because I'm unable to form meaningful bonds with people. In fact, I'm often highly exhausted by their conversations and can't grasp their behavior. I feel like an outsider when interacting with the average population. It's too much of a burden for me. I'd rather be alone.
Same

I would rather have low iq normie friends than be ALL alone

Why can't you? Don't you have BBC halo and thug max?

I've been alone my entire life get on my fucking level

just buy drugs and be cool
in minecraft ofc

Why can't you? Don't you have BBC halo and thug max?
Lol no. No ones afraid of me and I just tagged along with friend circles. I'm know for being non NT in secondary school.

Lol no. No ones afraid of me and I just tagged along with friend circles. I'm know for being non NT in secondary school.
Then it should be easy for u to ascend if you have friends.