Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just Updated My Tinder Profile

Massimo The Lonecel

Massimo The Lonecel

Captain
Pp2wboudBqMJg08A6yW6P1IOUzsN2BkASNCqSfyviko

You won't get any pussy with that hairline

Reminder studies have formally demonstrated the only thing that matters in the description is the following statement :
"6ftX tall"

Am I the only one who find these description phony AF ?

It's like you're trying so hard.

We already know it's 100% looks but I mean, if you gon put a description don't be so cringe.

Put something like :

"No single moms, no fatties" and call it a day.

Reminder studies have formally demonstrated the only thing that matters in the description is the following statement :
"6ftX tall"
imagine some 5’6 curry sitting in his room for hours thinking about what creative description to put to get pussy.. then asking redpillers for advice
:lul:

imagine some 5’6 curry sitting in his room for hours thinking about what creative description to put to get pussy.. then asking redpillers for advice
:lul:

laughs cage GIF

They brainstorm these things for hours, some will think for hours what smiley to use in a message, where to put a comma, how many minutes they should wait before answering.

SHE ALREADY KNOWS IF SHE WANT TO BANG YOU AND ITS BASED ON HEIGH+FACE+RACE

"6ftX tall"
Yeah putting 6ft+ in your bio is worth way more than any life experiences or achievements

Yeah putting 6ft+ in your bio is worth way more than any life experiences or achievements
:yes: :yes: :yes:

But I mean a study have demonstrated it formally it's not an exageration.

Cant find the study anymore but they've measured the impact of many description over thousands of interactions and the only thing that would move the needle was either or not the dude added "6ft" to his description, literally nothing else mattered

They brainstorm these things for hours, some will think for hours what smiley to use in a message, where to put a comma, how many minutes they should wait before answering.
I dont know how can they be so fucking dumb and unaware of reality.. even in redpill days of mine i never believed in this level of bullshit. I thought what matters is muscles, tattoos, cars, clothes…