Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just try your hardest

The Abyss

The Abyss

Aspergerscel. Cope 'til you rope.
★★★★★
What an absolute joke, if you are male it's all down to looks, if you don't look like this
Bt9nnuLIQAApALm.jpg:large

Then forget about it, now you're expected to compete with every other swinging dick to endlessly prove your worth every single day. Prove even the most disgusting pos foid should even consider wasting her time noticing you, what do you have to offer her hmmmmmm?

Better hold frame bro, don't slip up around a hungrier, superior male otherwise she'll be confused what she even saw in you in the first place.

All foids are running on a looks scale of 20 in their minds while for us the limit is 10, oh & did I mention they automatically start at 10/20 before even factoring in their rating.

The Jew tricked women into wanting to go to work so now not only do you have to compete with other men but, mass immigration, outsourced jobs & the other 50% of the population, all to get paid diddly shit. Any advantages men had in getting & actually holding onto a woman are gone now. Resource adv; gone. Religious/social stigma; gone, limited to local area adv; gone.

Ho's are hooking up with pump n dump bro dudes, dark triad maniacs or normies that have to be ever vigilant like it's a 24/7 mma competition where a new challenger can appear at any moment, then you have the cucks that happily accept a one sided open relationship as in their mind having her in any form is better than nothing, those that cannot even achieve that pay some whore money for acknowledging a screen name over a feed through a computer monitor.

The whole time all the shit is fighting each other over the scraps thrown from the kings table while the king & his associates gorge themselves eith enough to satisfy themselves a 1000 lifetimes.

Men love a multitude of women, every fetish catered for but women all want the same blueprint of man like he comes off a fucking mass produced conveyer belt line.

Men love a multitude of women, every fetish catered for but women all want the same blueprint of man like he comes off a fucking mass produced conveyer belt line.

This! This is gold.

Always HQ threads from you, keep’em coming!

Last edited:
Hard work is a meme. Self-improvement is a meme.

Bt9nnuLIQAApALm.jpg:large

If you look like this, you don't have to have any ambition in life. You can do whatever you want and girls will lap it up.

If you look like that, you can be homeless, have AIDS, be mentally retarded, etc, and women will still fuck you

brutal. there is truly no point in doing anything at all for us. I suppose that could kind of mean we could make our own point to ourselves, but whats the motivation behind it? theres nothing a guy wants other than to cum in a pussy. everything he does is just an attempt to achieve that goal. when you know the goal is unobtainable, or atleast would be more detrimental to your mental health than not (i.e. cuck shit one sided open relationship) than what is the point in doing anything at all?

I think im just going to get progressively edgier and edgier interacting with people at my job until I get fired, than I am going to be king edgelord in my area and will make a name for myself, and be in and out of the local jail cell. I will ascend in this manne…. oh fuck, another delusion trying to creep its way up in my head so I don't kill myself. fuck this life, fuck you whos reading this, and I wanna put my cream in normal weight bitchs pussy hole. one day man, one day. ill have to go more off the walls until I get warning from police or some shit, I have to reach the actual line.

He has a dick fake dick print or his penis is really that big :giga::feelswow:

Nothing really matters if you’re ethnic