Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just troonmaxx bro

Disgusting freaks:feelspuke:

Lifefuel for @Morphine . ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁ and @edgelordcel

Lifefuel for @Morphine . ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁ and @edgelordcel
1: Fuck I love big black nigger cock
2: I fucking crave that big black chocolate nigger meat
3: I'll fuckin do anything a nigger tells me to do
4: I love some big fucking black fucking nigger meat
5: Fuck, I love niggers
6: Fuck, I love nigger cock
7: Fuck, I want some nigger dick
8: Fuck I want that big fuckin lebron James nigger cock up my fuckin hole
9: Fuck give me some Lebron fuckin sweaty nigger dick man fuck big big fuckin black chocolate nigger cock
10: Fuck i want some nigger cock
11: Fuck I love big fuckin black niggers
12: Fuck give me some nigger dick
13: Fuck I love niggers
14: Fuck I love me some fucking black niggers with their black nigger cock
15: I'm a redneck cracker whore for nigger
16: Fuck I love niggers
17: Fuck I love big fucking black fucking nigger cock
18: Fuck I want me some big fucking black nigger meat
19: Fuck I love niggers
20: Fuck I love nigger cock
21: Fuck I want that big fucking black chocolate nigger cock fucking my redneck fucking cunt hole
22: Fuck I'll do anything for nigger cock
23: I'm a dumbfuck redneck for those big fucking black niggers
24: This fucking redneck will do anything for nigger dick
25: fucking nigger hits, ill fucking do anything for you fucking niggers, i want your big fucking black fucking nigger dick, yeah im beating my fucking redneck cracker dick for those big fucking black nigger cocks. those big fucking black niggers and their big fucking black nigger cocks. fuck yeah, fuck me nigger. fuck me up my redneck cunt hole nigger. fuck yea i love niggers, niggers, niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers, fuck i love niggers, niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers, oh i love niggers, big fucking niggers, big black niggers, fuck i love niggers, i love those fucking niggers, big fucking black fucking niggers. fuck yeah, i fucking love fucking niggers. fuck yeah, fuck!
man what

What kind of advanced autistic attention deficit hyperactivity disorder mushroom :whatfeels:

Topic: it is sad to see these types of men. Always balding, thin, ugly beard and a rounded stomach. I wonder why all feminist men are the same bodytype..

And still sexless.

Last edited:
The stupidity of a woman summarized in 4 drawings

The stupidity of a woman summarized in 4 drawings
It's actual not stupidity. It's actual very clever. Troonism is a method that women use to turn the men they find undesirable into eunuchs, ensuring the threat of a beta bothering or attempting to court her is minimized as much as possible. It's a mechanism for them to further remove betas and incels from the dating market

It's actual not stupidity. It's actual very clever. Troonism is a method that women use to turn the men they find undesirable into eunuchs, ensuring the threat of a beta bothering or attempting to court her is minimized as much as possible. It's a mechanism for them to further remove betas and incels from the dating market

So it's just evilness, but I doubt they have the gray matter to consciously plan all that, I think they just do it by instinct, like a hive mind.

So it's just evilness, but I doubt they have the gray matter to consciously plan all that, I think they just do it by instinct, like a hive mind.
Yes, you're right, it is instinctual, I doubt they are even self aware of it. If someone like Jason Mamoa became a troon, they'd all start chimping out

Same thing as advocating for men to become fags (although they are gay themselves by nature, so it's kind of a projection). By supporting LGBT and leftism they filter out all the weak-minded, desperate loners by making them fuck each other instead, while also being legally allowed to be lesbian in case chad doesn't want them for anything. It only ever backfires when chad becomes a fag himself, and I've seen most foids are ironically disgusted by the idea of dating bisexuals which is just kek. They did this to themselves.

Same thing as advocating for men to become fags (although they are gay themselves by nature, so it's kind of a projection). By supporting LGBT and leftism they filter out all the weak-minded, desperate loners by making them fuck each other instead, while also being legally allowed to be lesbian in case chad doesn't want them for anything. It only ever backfires when chad becomes a fag himself, and I've seen most foids are ironically disgusted by the idea of dating bisexuals which is just kek. They did this to themselves.
Yep, 100% spot on. When chad becomes a tranny or fag, they suddenly want sharia law because they don't want his genes to go to waste