Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over just tried to workout and was short af of breath

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★

epik song for working out
REPLY CUNTS

Last edited:
Just get better lungs bro

Do you mean weight lifting? I take 2 minute breaks between sets. If it was cardio then yea I'm not good at running but i am decent at cycling
bodyweight exercises. I took 1 and a half min breaks but still panting hard asf feeling like I didn't get enough air. maybe because I was taking bong hits

At least unlike the bones in your face you can improve your lungs and mog those chads in foot races

bodyweight exercises. I took 1 and a half min breaks but still panting hard asf feeling like I didn't get enough air. maybe because I was taking bong hits
Yea that might be it. If you havent exercised in a while or strain yourself too hard could also do it tbh

start slow if u cant

just do it. u will get used to it. before I couldn't do a single push-up. now I can do 50 with relative ease.

Most pushups I can do is ~10. :feelzez:

I have shitty upper body strength due to my ape arms, but I have pretty solid lower-body strength. I can easily sprint and do squats and I haven't done so in a while without getting tired unless it's strenuous.