Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just tried to go for new clothes

• Thread starter RelentlessAssault
  • Start date
RelentlessAssault

RelentlessAssault

Legalize nuclear weaponry for daily use
Nothing looks good on me
Had to leave

I look my worst in a 3 piece suit and tie, I am too worn, creepy and aged looking to wear any youthful wigger clothes like hoodies and sneakers so i'm stuck wearing shirts and polo shirts

Oder everything online

I'm too ugly for this evil society

Hence i only visit H&M. Spending much money on clothing is not a good idea.

Everything looks bad if you're short and ugly

I just wear plain t-shirt and gym shorts since it's hot out. Even the shirt looks bad due to my proportions. Like 3/4 of my body is torso with stubby legs

I also order everything online

My proportions are fucked so ordering online is a lottery and often a waste of tine
Same and this is why I mostly order online actually. Some websites will give you measurements of all parts of the clothing item, for example for a shirt it will tell you shoulder length, chest circumference, length, sleeve length etc.

So you can either measure yourself and find something that fits you exactly, or measure the pieces of clothing that fit you best and go based off of those for what you want to buy next. It’s so much better than the process of going into a store and just trying things on, since “medium” and “large” can basically mean anything lol it’s always a crapshoot

With online retailers there’s still variation between even items in their own store/brand but still they will list out the measurements for each individual piece so you know if it’ll be good for you or not.

Kys , you're a furry like @JamesMLM

@Lonelyus

my fashion style is boring nowadays. All I need are jeans and different shirts and regular shoes.