Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Just tried tinder in SEA

MisterMeme

MisterMeme

Bleached niggercel
Just tested tinder in SEA with my best pictures and I got zero fucking matches in BANGKOK of all places. JBW/JBB and Just be tall are a fucking myth. Even in a place were everybody can supposedly easily get laid I failed fml

height? race? PSL?

JBB in sea? It was never a law

6'1/185 cm Mixed race but my skin is exactly the same as that of most white people. I don't know my PSL probably around 4/4.5

I tried SEA too and got zero matches. But iam curry so that prolly explains it.

I got matches in SEA, just not in Russia

stats? Maybe I fucked up while spoofing I can hardly believe that I didn't even get one match.
~3.5-4/10 tried in Seoul South Korea and Moscow and some other cities in Russia

~3.5-4/10 tried in Seoul South Korea and Moscow and some other cities in Russia
I mean't height and stuff to. According to heightpillers on this forum I should be a god in SEA simply because of my height.

How long have you been on it? Also did you put your height in your bio?

They are probably used to white normies at this point.

How do you change location on tinder? I activate my vpn but it still won't let me change my city. Or did you pay for it?

fucking another day on chads.co
thanks ill take that as a compliment but you're obv new, ive shared a few of my tinder/badoo stories on here and all were unsuccessful.

Incels talking about getting matches the thread

How do you change location on tinder? I activate my vpn but it still won't let me change my city. Or did you pay for it?
I used some app on my mac and then connected it to my new iPhone and from there I changed my location it's called iAnyGo

you're extremely tall compared to other forum users, you could probably find a way to accent your whiteness and jbwmaxx to ascend.

most users are either 5'7 or 5'8, I'm one of the shortest ones here tbh at 5'5, there are some shorter than me however. 6+ is chad height

thanks ill take that as a compliment but you're obv new, ive shared a few of my tinder/badoo stories on here and all were unsuccessful.
It’s chad trait to get matches tbh, my genetic dead end curry body can’t even muster one fucking match.

most users are either 5'7 or 5'8, I'm one of the shortest ones here tbh at 5'5, there are some shorter than me however. 6+ is chad height
well it may have something to do with the time it's midnight atm in Thailand that's something I just realized maybe I am just coping but I just got my first like. And believe me everyone in the Netherlands is tall. I won't claim that I am a manlet here but being 6'1 is nothing impressive in this place.

It’s chad trait to get matches tbh, my genetic dead end curry body can’t even muster one fucking match.
on tonder i got roughly 1 match every week-2weeks. also im 170 cm and foreign in the Netherlands and the average height here is 183 cm so that explains it...

on tonder i got roughly 1 match every week-2weeks. also im 170 cm and foreign in the Netherlands and the average height here is 183 cm so that explains it...
Mogs me vigorously

You didn't spoof it properly it still show your airplane icon

dating apps are only good for us if you're catfishing.

Would a 179cm guy be short in the Netherlands?

Would a 179cm guy be short in the Netherlands?
Well technically you'd still be below average, but I'd say 180 is enough. Like 2/4 of foids I've come across were my length, 1/4 smaller and other 1/4 much taller than me. This is just my experience.

Asian foids dont llike black guys at all so trying to get the same results as a white guy even if your mixed is pointless. They want their children to look nothing like themselves and take 100% of the white genetics.

Asian foids dont llike black guys at all so trying to get the same results as a white guy even if your mixed is pointless. They want their children to look nothing like themselves and take 100% of the white genetics.

Here in NYC, they want Tyrone

UPDATE: I got a few matches from 7/8 out of 10's so life fuel I guess but it's not like it matters anything.

UPDATE: I got a few matches from 7/8 out of 10's so life fuel I guess but it's not like it matters anything.
why most of the greycels are fucking fakecels