Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Just tried tinder in SEA

MisterMeme

MisterMeme

Bleached niggercel
Just tested tinder in SEA with my best pictures and I got zero fucking matches in BANGKOK of all places. JBW/JBB and Just be tall are a fucking myth.

Last edited:
I don't know about Thailand but the Philippines had one of the worlds strictest lockdowns with the army on the streets and shit. I think Thailand was pretty strict to. No one is using hookup apps to fuck at the moment. All the bars are closed so there are no bar girls around either.

Just tested tinder in SEA with my best pictures and I got zero fucking matches in BANGKOK of all places. JBW/JBB and Just be tall are a fucking myth.
Maybe it works more in person than online? idk wouldn't surprise me if all the stereotypes were just coping myths.

As a white dude SEAmaxxing is like my last chance before roping. Unfortunately getting there is too expensive at the moment