Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Just tried exercising at a real gym

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
Even fapped beforehand so I wouldn't get distracted by gym thots

It was horrible. My performance was 100-200% worse than normal because just about every single guy there under the age of 50 was taller, wider, stronger, and better-looking than me. And the music was loud and awful. I could hardly do anything because even the quickest glance at my surroundings reminded me of the short ugly thin-wristed untermensch that I am. I was mogged into the cold hard floor. I wanted to blow my brains out on the spot.

I'm never gymcelling outside of home ever again.

Jfl at going to a public gym as an incel tbh we belong in a home gym

Yep, this is partly why I stopped gymceling.

i never understood getting anxious in gyms

no one is looking at u ffs

It's hard to stay focused on your workout when everything and everyone around you is a constant reminder that your mother should have aborted you.

Yep, this is partly why I stopped gymceling.
I don't even go on /fit/ or any other fitness-related forums anymore. JFL at normies "Yeah, I've been lifting for 5 months on a diet of twigs and poison ivy, now I'm 4% bodyfat and can bench press 300 pounds, and if you can't do the same, you're not trying hard enough."

They think the fact they're 6'2'' with 9 inch wrists has fucking nothing to do with it.

what's your wrist size?

6.5 inches :feels:
That's my precise measurement. Then again. I am six foot so I guess it's less natural for me to have such small wrists than it is for you. I get wristmogged by everyone at my gym, it's brutal

That's my precise measurement. Then again. I am six foot so I guess it's less natural for me to have such small wrists than it is for you. I get wristmogged by everyone at my gym, it's brutal
Your bones are the same thickness as mine and longer. You framemog me to absolute oblivion.

Bullshit. Everyone wants to snap a pic, and then go to Reddit with a “Meanwhile at the gym” post so they can find more shallow foids to orbit.

If you have a home gym why would you ever go to a public one?
I'm helping my mother get in shape because I'm sick of her whining about how fat she is, and she's too weak to do dips, chin-ups, and squats.

I thought I could get my own work done while she was on the treadmill. Little did I know, the brutal mogging to come would cripple me more than any thot in yoga pants ever could.
mogs me
Just over 5inch just checked
Fuck man I am so sorry. Especially if you're less than 6 feet tall. Going out in public must be a nightmare.

Last edited: