Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Just tried Coca-Cola after 1 year of no drinking it.

Saudade

Saudade

midwit
★★★★★
It tastes so sweet it's basically undrinkable to me now. I don't have this problem with sugary Pepsi drinks which i rarely drink cause i got completely used to Pepsi Max now. Can't believe i used to drink 2 liters of this every day for years.

I stopped drinking soda two years ago, can't imagine what it tastes like to me now. I just drink flavored sparkling water.

I stopped drinking soda two years ago, can't imagine what it tastes like to me now. I just drink flavored sparkling water.
Sparkling water is disgusting
I'd take regular water any time of the day

Sparkling water is disgusting
I'd take regular water any time of the day
I didn't like it at first but I got used to it. It really helps you digest food well.

it is actually very astonishing when you drink soda everyday then go to stop drinking it for a length of time. used to drink soda daily since i was a kid. whenever i was thirsty or for breakfast my mom would hand me a coke. on sundays instead of soda we'd sometimes have orange juice. you know the kind that has 1000 calories per glass? yea that kind.

i mostly drink teas now but when i do drink a soda again the taste is very strong and just POPS in your mouth. the sweetness is crazy. i mean it is basically just syrup anyway.

same goes for food. if you ever go on a diet and try to limit your consumption of various things and do a bare bones diet (chicken & rice & broccoli for instance) for weeks then you will appreciate taste more. a lot of people need tons of flavors packed into one dish but once you go without a variety for so long you become accustomed to it and something as simple as pepper becomes crazy good.

During Chrismas, I decided to splurge a little. I bought a 12 pack of Dr Pepper. Today I had 3 cans and I felt like throwing up, but When my autism kicks in like that time my uncle spartan kicked that librarian and ran off, I wanted to drink more despite borderline inheriting the memories of a obese man

Soda is a good cope if you are trying to bloatmaxx. I’m going to try to quick drinking it, especially energy drinks.

Soda is so good, why would you give it up? Jfl at redpillers.

Soda is so good, why would you give it up? Jfl at redpillers.
i didn't i just drink pepsi max now with no sugar and calories
but i also don't drink it as often as i used to drink soda maybe twice a week now

Keep crying for my teeth.
My dad has implants due to not taking perfect care of his teeth and by all accounts they suck, plus they are expensive as shit to get

mtn dew is my favourite

2 liters of coke every day its a lot, good u start leaving it

Cola is expencive ngl :feelsseriously: :feelstrash:

It tastes so sweet it's basically undrinkable to me now. I don't have this problem with sugary Pepsi drinks which i rarely drink cause i got completely used to Pepsi Max now. Can't believe i used to drink 2 liters of this every day for years.
Damn I must be the only person who enjoys it

90% of the time I drink soda, its cola.

It's delicious to me, cant imagine a life without tbh ngl ded srs

disciplin mogs me brutally

Have you seen how much sugar is in coca-cola?

Literally your daily intake in 1 CAN.

that shit's better for cleaning toilets than drinking, don't bother with that poison. I haven't had a coke in years

Soda is still great but coke is too sweet tbh i dont like it.

I only drink water and tea at this point tbh.

Better soda than alcohol if you want to keep your liver
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

Sweet drinks bad. Mate tea good.

>drink phosphoric acid
Big yikeironos