Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "Just treat women with respect inkwell"

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★
We live in a society where respect is expected from people. People are expected to be polite to waiters. People are expected to say thank you after having the door held open. People are expected to respect their elders. All of society is built upon a layer of respecting one another and people who don't respect others really stand out as assholes.

So where does that bring us? How could "respecting" women get them attracted to us when it's something they're expecting. They're expecting 8-year old boys to respect them, they're expecting 80-year old men to respect them. Respect isn't something that turns people on. It's not sexually attractive, it's just a basic mechanism that makes society run smoothly. Women are probably respected by 95% of the men they come across on a daily basis so why aren't they attracted to 95% of men?

Respect is not really scalable either, so the bluepillers telling men to respect women more, what does that entail? Rolling out a red carpet and kissing their feet? In short, respect is just the grease that keeps society going, not an aphrodisiac.

women are queens i always treat them with respect

I'll respect them when they respect me

Fuck people in general. I'm mostly avoiding everyone as best as I can.

Respect is earned and foids haven't done anything for me to respect them

Sadly being a full time respecter doesn't get you sex