Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just treat women like humans theory

• Thread starter Deleted member 1042
  • Start date
Deleted member 1042

Deleted member 1042

-
You hear this a lot of from normans, especially on reddit and Inkeltears.

“Jus treat wymen like peepo bro!”
“Day jus like u and iiiii bro!”

Lmao if this was the case then why does everyone bend over backwards for women? Why do you bend over backwards apologizing, justifying, white knighting female behavior and turn around and treat men differently, cucks? Why are there so many women initiative programs? Body positivity movements? Why does culture of old promote chivalry? What is this magical egalitarian world these bluepilled soyboys are referring to? How am I suppose to treat them like people when they look at me like I’m a monster and treat me like second class citizen? When everyone around them treat them like gods? When the females in my family with lesser ability and personality are treated better?

Bluepillers are like racists in denial of a few decades back. Filled with platitudes, passive aggressiveness, and evasion. You even see this occasionally during race and dating topics. Some white women goes off on how race doesn’t have anything to do with anything, that is until a black sjw Becky shows up and snaps her fingers.

Last edited:
Women want to be treated like sexual beings as soon as you get to know them. Being asexual around women will grant you the friendzone.

Women want to be treated like sexual beings as soon as you get to know them. Being asexual around women will grant you the friendzone.
This too. This egalitarian jus treat women like pppppppl bro is so stoopid. What does that even mean? Do you think we are going out there and just groping bitches? Do you actually take everything said on this forum literally, cucktear faggots? Women want respect from men without the effort. And they want men to do all the courtship in relationships. None of these is equal. None.

But they are parasites

This too. This egalitarian jus treat women like pppppppl bro is so stoopid. What does that even mean? Do you think we are going out there and just groping bitches? Do you actually take everything said on this forum literally, cucktear faggots? Women want respect from men without the effort. And they want men to do all the courtship in relationships. None of these is equal. None.

Human beings are sexual beings. Open any thread on r/askwomen on topics like dating, flirting, sexuality. The common reason women list for rejecting their beta orbiters is the orbiter being 'too nice' and not coming onto them soon enough to ignite the 'sexual spark'. So even as a normie, you are fucked either way. You might as well take your chances and flirt shamelessly while you can.

Last edited:
I made a thread about this general issue a few months ago, the whole "hurr durr just treat womyn like human beans, inkel" argument that cucktears uses and why they're retarded hypocrites for using it. The irony is that we incels see women as far more human than those SJW cucks do. Cucks don't consider women to be human, they consider them to be perfect goddesses who can do no wrong. Humans have flaws. Humans make mistakes, and hopefully learn from them. Humans can be right or wrong. Humans have room to improve. Humans are responsible for their actions. Humans can make good or bad choices, and receive good or bad consequences in return. Cucks don't think any of those things apply to women. Cucks think that women are passive objects, who can only have good lives if white knights orbit them and give them special privileges, or bad lives if mean men "make" them bad. The idea of a woman having agency is lost on them, but not on us.

No, cucktears, we are the ones who see women as human beings.

Women are sub humans, literally. They are deformed beings, such comical and grotesque features like big ass, big hips, big breat, would render a men useless in any intense survival sceneario of ancient times. This is where our white knight instict comes in. We feel bad for them, we feel like we gotta protect them.

That's the tragedy of it all, our primitive male brains is running on an obsolete software, civilization is but a a small fraction of human history and we males havent adapted to it

foids are more adapted to easy civilized life in 2019 than we will ever be.

Its over for many men

Women are sub humans, literally. They are deformed beings, such comical and grotesque features like big ass, big hips, big breat, would render a men useless in any intense survival sceneario of ancient times. This is where our white knight instict comes in. We feel bad for them, we feel like we gotta protect them.

That's the tragedy of it all, our primitive male brains is running on an obsolete software, civilization is but a a small fraction of human history and we males havent adapted to it

foids are more adapted to easy civilized life in 2019 than we will ever be.

Its over for many men
High IQ post

Every piece of advice given by foids or normies is retarded. The “treat women like people” on is a classic - I mean, as opposed to what? Aardvarks? Seahorses? What else would I treat women as? It’s so fucking retarded and meaningless.

And as if a foid would go out with a man because he “TrEaTs hEr LiKe a PeRsOn”. Wow, he treats you like a person, unlike all those other guys who treated you like a Lesser Spotted Chaffinch. Man, that was annoying, wasn’t it? What was THAT about!?

cope, most of them deserve to be treated like a trash

They use the term 'humans' as vaguely as possible and if you ask them to explain to elaborate on the matter, they'll basically tell you to treat them the same way as you'd treat a friend or another guy but in reality what they mean is ''treat me like a princess and put me on a pedestal without making it seem like I'm privileged in any shape or form''. Always look at what they do and disregard anything they say as shit pulled straight out of the ass.