Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just Totaled The Screen On My 38" Curved Monitor

nazianime

nazianime

Overlord
★★★★★
Fugggg :DDDdd

I was rearranging my screen and replacing the cables for shorter ones so I laid it down and ended up cracking the screen and it only less then one year since I have been using it.

IMG 2355

I did this at least twice before to my screens

I was a stupid fucking retard when I was assembling mine and did just that, but was lucky enough to not have that happen to me. this shit is so easy to break, prolly by design so you buy another

I was a stupid fucking retard when I was assembling mine and did just that, but was lucky enough to not have that happen to me. this shit is so easy to break, prolly by design so you buy another

Over for curvedmonitorcels.

My laptop is stuck in BIOS I rope

same shit happened to me

I have an Asus 2k 144hz monitor that is still alive today and I actively use, guess they don’t make them like they used to.

I talked to dell and they don’t have repair or parts for it so guess I will eat the cost on a 1000$ monitor.

Never buying dell again, first my laptop with bad cooling, now can’t even get this monitor fixed.

Never began for ocd cels.

Every time I try to improve/fix something that doesn't need fixing something like this happens.

My sincerest condolences brocel. This is brutal. (Unless you're richfag)

Least retarded richcel

Never began for ocd cels.

Every time I try to improve/fix something that doesn't need fixing something like this happens.

My sincerest condolences brocel. This is brutal. (Unless you're richfag)

Least retarded richcel
I am not rich, but I tend to buy nice things because I am single and can save money because I don’t replace my stuff regularly.

How much that cost?

have you tried to eat monitor?

You should just buy another one bro

I finally replaced my monitor, got a Samsung 49" Odyssey OLED G9 (G95SC). I highly recommend if you have money burning a hole in your pocket. Its a great OLED panel.

Cons: in black BG you can see your ugly incel face in the reflection, OLED Burn in
Pros: Great Colors

Big OLED monitors are awesome, my favorite cope

I've had mine over 2 years using it ~12 hours per day and there's no burn-in. Just take care of it.